Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its gotta be something on a DNA level Lebron not compatible with or something...cause I can't see no way in hell how Deion sanders can get that shyt done so easily yet bron still having trouble...that's problly why prime was so damn excited cause his shyt was growing the correct way

Dion Sanders ain't playing any sport now though. When Bron is off the court his shyt looks fine its when he's running around and sweating it comes out. Dion might be the same.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That looked really bad. But it could be because he is sweating so much, I wonder how Prime's would look if he was still wearing a helmet all the time.

I almost came home about four years ago.. I had a receding hairline in the corners and I was balding in the crown... So I developed a plan, I cut my hair almost bald and started using oils and rogaine in the bald spots, the follicles came back, then I decided I was not going to cut my hair anymore and just see how it would grow without going to the barber and getting edge ups which pushes your hairline back.

So 3+years later I have a full head of dreads down to my chest. My front hair line is still not what it once was but doesn't look bad with locs and my bald spot I once had in the back is gone.

Daps
What makes this worse is that breh had the whole offseason to do a test run but was too busy filing a trademark for taco tuesday and posing his waveless wig for the gram to see how it would fair during a pickup game:snoop:

Should've ran that shyt through the gamut before ever showing that thing on a nationally televised game. Now it's viral :deadmanny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:gucci: nikkas is pioneers of the milkdud mr.clean aesthetic the fukk you mean¿*

MOST BLACK MEN DONT GO BALD BY 34.

THIS IS A FACT.

POINTING OUT A FEW nikkaS WITH shytTY HAIR GENETICS WHO DECIDED TO ROCK BALDIES DOESNT CHANGE THIS FACT.

nikkaS IN THE 90S
WERE ROCKING BALDIES
AND THEY WERENT EVEN BALDING
SO MAYBE THAT CONFUSED YOU.
:devil:
:evil:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikka just cut that shyt off already. Kiss the waves goodbye. Bet he has truckloads of Beijin, man wigs, and glue. Too much money for this shyt.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I remember when I was going bald in the front,I remember holding a bottle of that fake hair you could sprinkle around the hairline. I had to just look at myself in the mirror,realized I could never respect myself again if I put that fake bullshyt on my head,threw the whole bottle in the trash and cut my hair off that day. Obviously I miss having hair,but its not the end of the world. I used to actually do different shyt with my hair,so my hair was sort of a way to express myself creatively. Lebron hasn't done shyt to his but have a ceasar his whole career,so I'm really not sure why his hair is so important.

didnt start growing my hair until i realised the clock was ticking. you dont appreciate it until its over :mjcry:

I actually got a hair transplant done last week, and after going through the process, it's super obvious to me why Lebron is not a good candidate. Same genetics that make you a good athlete screw you over if you're susceptible to balding. Plus you need to avoid sweating for a few weeks to let the new hair settle in, which an athlete on Lebron's level probably can't afford to do.
we gon need that progress thread:feedme:

It’s gonna happen to all of us one day :francis::mjcry:he can afford it to get it fixed though

speak for yourself :usure:, Nelson Mandela died at 95 years old with a crisp hairline
mandela-_2523040k.jpg