Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
same reason why a bum living off dumpster juice can have a hairline better than Paul George's, while a nikka with millions is struggling to keep it in tact. It is all genetics. Tyga is genetically a perfect candidate for a succesful transplant. Lebron on the other hand has :trash: hair genes so his transplant will not go as expected. Its that simple, the amount of money you spend has very little effect if your genes dont cooperate :yeshrug:

:mjpls:
what makes his genes trash?

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Why doesn’t he get the same treatment as Deion and Urlacher?

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Its gotta be something on a DNA level Lebron not compatible with or something...cause I can't see no way in hell how Deion sanders can get that shyt done so easily yet bron still having trouble...that's problly why prime was so damn excited cause his shyt was growing the correct way

I think Bron has only tried the surgery jamie foxx has done. With most of these surgeries the patient has to avoid excessive sweating for weeks for it to take, something Lebron cant really do.

Daps
Breh was flexin 2 weeks ago:

hqdefault.jpg

:mjlol:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
So Tygas hair is perfect huh?
:sas2:

Tygar had a receded hairline and thats it, not a vanishing top. Thats exactly why he was a perfect canduidate because it meant he didnt need many grafts to bring him back to where he was and make a full recovery.

You're just a dap fishing troll who doesnt know what the fukk im referring to. But go on and get them lil ass daps :unimpressed::russell: