Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
MOST BLACK MEN DONT GO BALD BY 34.

THIS IS A FACT.

POINTING OUT A FEW nikkaS WITH shytTY HAIR GENETICS WHO DECIDED TO ROCK BALDIES DOESNT CHANGE THIS FACT.

nikkaS IN THE 90S
WERE ROCKING BALDIES
AND THEY WERENT EVEN BALDING
SO MAYBE THAT CONFUSED YOU.
:devil:
:evil:

who you using as a comparison¿

no other culture has embraced the baldy

ha what's the science on follicles & race¿

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
didnt start growing my hair until i realised the clock was ticking. you dont appreciate it until its over :mjcry:

we gon need that progress thread:feedme:

speak for yourself :usure:, Nelson Mandela died at 95 years old with a crisp hairline
mandela-_2523040k.jpg

Must be the way people take proper care for their hair, most of today’s shampoos and stuff ain’t good for the hair to begin with. I’m guessing it can be genetics as well. I’m trying to incorporate natural ways to maintain hair care but who knows if it will help.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
didnt start growing my hair until i realised the clock was ticking. you dont appreciate it until its over :mjcry:

we gon need that progress thread:feedme:

speak for yourself :usure:, Nelson Mandela died at 95 years old with a crisp hairline
mandela-_2523040k.jpg

I'll post the progress all at once in a couple of months. What I can tell you is that this is an extremely low-risk and relatively cheap procedure. You can literally just test the waters, see whether it works for you, and if it doesn't, there are ZERO long term consequences. There's not even a scalpel involved. The doctor simply needles around with the top layer of your skin, just like a tatoo. I'd say it's even safer than a tatoo cause you can take your L if it doesn't work for you, walk away and just shave for the rest of your life.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Must be the way people take proper care for their hair, most of today’s shampoos and stuff ain’t good for the hair to begin with. I’m guessing it can be genetics as well. I’m trying to incorporate natural ways to maintain hair care but who knows if it will help.
I wonder if is the USA diet and food supply . I don't think shape ups were big in S.A.

Daps
It was obvious when fool made that "haircut" vid where he only had waves on the sides. Like nikkas couldn't tell his "hair" was nicely peeled on. :russ:

That boy Bron thought he was in the clear with hair jokes. If dude would just cut it low and be confident bout it no one would care (ala kobe) but nope Bron too insecure and will stay getting clowned.:stopitslime:

Just realized, I don't remember Kobe going bald. Like he went from #8 dunking with that 'fro to bald #24 but I don't think we really "saw" KB going bald. Like he cut it before it became obvious.