Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I wonder if is the USA diet and food supply . I don't think shape ups were big in S.A.
shape ups are just as big in Africa. The only real answer is genetics. That man was in prison for 27 years stressed out of his mind fighting white supramacy, breaking rocks in the hot sun, and on a trash prisoner diet....and still kept that hairline.

Dont let anybody fool you into thinking that a diet is gonna prevent your hair from falling off. Athletes are on some of the strictest diets but still bald when their genes say so.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It doesn’t even look bad :unimpressed:

_gH9v2QV_400x400.jpg
Yep its time...
giphy.gif

Daps
shape ups are just as big in Africa. The only real answer is genetics. That man was in prison for 27 years stressed out of his mind fighting white supramacy, breaking rocks in the hot sun, and on a trash prisoner diet....and still kept that hairline.

Dont let anybody fool you into thinking that a diet is gonna prevent your hair from falling off. Athletes are on some of the strictest diets but still bald when their genes say so.

We (ADOS) do have those northern Euro plantation owner genes that might be fukking up our shyt.

Obviously African born men go bald too, but maybe our chances are higher??

:yeshrug::francis:....grasping at straws on that one.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
We (ADOS) do have those northern Euro plantation owner genes that might be fukking up our shyt.

Obviously African born men go bald too, but maybe our chances are higher??

:yeshrug::francis:....grasping at straws on that one.

Im a thoroughbred African with no cac blood in my family tree yet my shyt been moving back since I was 14, now im damn near 30 and fighting will all my might to keep my top from vanishing into thin air :mjcry:

Balding is a global problem no matter where you are :francis:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Its gotta be something on a DNA level Lebron not compatible with or something...cause I can't see no way in hell how Deion sanders can get that shyt done so easily yet bron still having trouble...that's problly why prime was so damn excited cause his shyt was growing the correct way

The problem is, Lebron isnt taking the pill that keeps your hair - finasteride. You see the same problem with Tiger Woods whose hair is fukked even after a transplant .

Hes better off doing the Doc Rivers and getting a hair tattoo