Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

Daps
I'll post the progress all at once in a couple of months. What I can tell you is that this is an extremely low-risk and relatively cheap procedure. You can literally just test the waters, see whether it works for you, and if it doesn't, there are ZERO long term consequences. There's not even a scalpel involved. The doctor simply needles around with the top layer of your skin, just like a tatoo. I'd say it's even safer than a tatoo cause you can take your L if it doesn't work for you, walk away and just shave for the rest of your life.

Can you take pics breh? Genuinely curious :lupe:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Kawhi-Leonard-1.jpg

And yet another reason...

Can't go bald if you're a cyborg :troll:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This why it's important to moisturize your hair daily. A lot of y'all get cuts and brush all the time and never think to moisturize after washing. Washing dries your scalp.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I actually got a hair transplant done last week, and after going through the process, it's super obvious to me why Lebron is not a good candidate. Same genetics that make you a good athlete screw you over if you're susceptible to balding. Plus you need to avoid sweating for a few weeks to let the new hair settle in, which an athlete on Lebron's level probably can't afford to do.

what do you mean by that?

broller

Veteran
Daps
didnt start growing my hair until i realised the clock was ticking. you dont appreciate it until its over :mjcry:

we gon need that progress thread:feedme:

speak for yourself :usure:, Nelson Mandela died at 95 years old with a crisp hairline
mandela-_2523040k.jpg

After being in jail for 27 years, Nelson deserved a crisp hairline and more