Lebron winnin' outchea

Daps
getting tired of seeing him, her, wade, and gabby union trying to be some black power couple :beli:

we need more cacexellence

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
yea those flabby ass arms are a clear indication of a gym rat:leostare:

and I doubt she cooks

meanwhile gawdnessa Bryant looking like :whew: and you know she a down ass chick by not taking half of Kobe's money
VanessaBryantWearingKobes-3.jpg

:dahell:

You come over in this thread to big up your role model and his wife. :stopitslime:That deceptive chick knows what she doing with Kobe. She going to hit up Kobe's account like Juanita did to Mike. All she doing is letting her years of marriage pile up to snatch half of Kobe's estate if Kobe fukk around and screw up one more time.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If there's anyway to marry correctly while being rich, it's Lebron's way. A chick you know from your neighborhood, since you were kids. Never marry someone you met after you got hot.

SLCpremium

ROCxLBJ
Daps
Lebron only stuck with her because she trapped him like the typical hoodrat black woman she is. He met her when he was 17 and 12 years later wants to make her an honest woman. Meanwhile Kobe met Vanessa doing what she needed to do to provide for her family and showed her a better life by wifing her and then impregnating her.

Get off kobe dikk wit that dumb shyt...sayin she did wat she had to do :pacspit::huhldup::sitdown::ufdup:

Staying in school is doing wat she had to do :dry:

SLCpremium

ROCxLBJ
Daps
Actually, her family took him in and turned around the life of a young prodigy :wow: While the Eastsidaz were running trains on Vanessa, the soon to be Mrs. James was writing Bron 4 page letters that she enclosed with a kiss and giving him a roof over his head. When Mrs. Bryant was twerking her ass for WC and getting slapped in the face with scrotums, Mrs. James was learning how to cook collard greens and yams. I don't see a dime breh, I see a chick with self hate issues that got plastic surgery and will probably look like a lighter version of Lil Kim when she's 40, while Black of course doesn't crack.

Why Kobe rocking Mega Mans boot on his left leg, did something happen to his leg, possibly his ankle? Is that a crutch I see, is he unable to walk what happened? :ohhh:

:heh::russ::gladbron::lolbron::deadmanny: