Martin, TN
He's not married :gladbron:

:gladbron:

lebronkingjam.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She cooks and goes to the gym , Bron probably the only one to be up in them guts too, definite W.

yea those flabby ass arms are a clear indication of a gym rat:leostare:

and I doubt she cooks

meanwhile gawdnessa Bryant looking like :whew: and you know she a down ass chick by not taking half of Kobe's money
VanessaBryantWearingKobes-3.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

and I doubt she cooks

meanwhile gawdnessa Bryant looking like :whew: and you know she a down ass chick by not taking half of Kobe's money

Savannah-Brinson.jpg

She deadlifts more than you though :Thisnikka:

That's the pic of Kobe's chick you choose? Plastic surgery :scusthov: demonic eyebrows, and the bytch doesn't even have the common decency to wrap up her hair while she cooks.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and I doubt she cooks

More like dumbass chick.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Savannah-Brinson.jpg

She deadlifts more than you though :Thisnikka:

She's only doing that because she's getting married in September then it's back to looking like a flabby n sick Eric Snow
gabrielle-union-savannah-brinson-3.jpg

Why would you want a woman that waits after 2 kids, 2 titles, 1 FA move, 2 nike contracts, 4 stages of hairline loss , 1 NBA 2k cover and a jersey number change to get married? :lolbron:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lebron and the 5 heartbeats out there looking like the Temptations :dj2:. He should make sure his wife covers herself a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle more next time though friends. Part of her breast is exposed to the demonic realm.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
She's only doing that because she's getting married in September then it's back to looking like a flabby n sick Eric Snow

Why would you want a woman that waits after 2 kids, 2 titles, 1 FA move, 2 nike contracts, 4 stages of hairline , 1 NBA 2k cover and a jersey number change to get a ring? :lolbron:

She was flabby and sick and actually put in the work, meanwhile Kobe's chick actually looks like this -

1_vanessa_bryant_latina_0124_400_0.jpg

Without the plastic surgery :scusthov: I'd take the chick that doesn't take shortcuts over the one that does, and I'd also rather meet my wife in High School as opposed to the set of a rap video, we wifin video hoes out here without prenups plehboi?

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
there is no REASON for ANY nba wife to be :flabbynsick: to do so would be grossly negligent.

lebron's lady most likely has a personal chef, nutritionist, trainer, nanny and stylist. She'd really have to go out of her way to look terrible with all those things going in her favor.

that's why I :salute: these regular broads who are able to work a 9-5, and still maintain their looks.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi

Why would you want a woman that waits after 2 kids, 2 titles, 1 FA move, 2 nike contracts, 4 stages of hairline loss , 1 NBA 2k cover and a jersey number change to get married? :lolbron:

I guess love, family and companionship is a new concept to you :aicmon:

Marry when you ready brehs