Lebron winnin' outchea

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was flabby and sick and actually put in the work, meanwhile Kobe's chick actually looks like this -

1_vanessa_bryant_latina_0124_400_0.jpg

Without the plastic surgery :scusthov: I'd take the chick that doesn't take shortcuts over the one that does, and I'd also rather meet my wife in High School as opposed to the set of a rap video, we wifin video hoes out here without prenups plehboi?

Lebron only stuck with her because she trapped him like the typical hoodrat black woman she is. He met her when he was 17 and 12 years later wants to make her an honest woman. Meanwhile Kobe met Vanessa doing what she needed to do to provide for her family and showed her a better life by wifing her and then impregnating her.

Kobe+Bryant+Vanessa+Bryant+Arrivals+Unforgettable+Bq4o7tmK7MKx.jpg

:whew: :whew: that's a dime piece.

Marry a woman who trapped you with children brehs.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Lebron only stuck with her because she trapped him like the typical hoodrat black woman she is. He met her when he was 17 and 12 years later wants to make her an honest woman. Meanwhile Kobe met Vanessa doing what she needed to do to provide for her family and showed her a better life by wifing her and then impregnating her.

wasn't lebron's broad knocked up before he even started his rookie season?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Actually, her family took him in and turned around the life of a young prodigy :wow: While the Eastsidaz were running trains on Vanessa, the soon to be Mrs. James was writing Bron 4 page letters that she enclosed with a kiss and giving him a roof over his head. When Mrs. Bryant was twerking her ass for WC and getting slapped in the face with scrotums, Mrs. James was learning how to cook collard greens and yams. I don't see a dime breh, I see a chick with self hate issues that got plastic surgery and will probably look like a lighter version of Lil Kim when she's 40, while Black of course doesn't crack.

Why Kobe rocking Mega Mans boot on his left leg, did something happen to his leg, possibly his ankle? Is that a crutch I see, is he unable to walk what happened? :ohhh:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My point exactly. If he loved her so much, he would have gotten married 1,2,3 years later. How are you ready for your broad to have your seed but you won't wife her until 10 seasons later? :dwillhuh:

He clearly felt trapped.

Daps
If Vanessa was a real ride or die chick, Kobe wouldn't have to buy that big ass ring to keep her happy :mjpls:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually, her family took him in and turned around the life of a young prodigy :wow: While the Eastsidaz were running trains on Vanessa, the soon to be Mrs. James was writing Bron 4 page letters that she enclosed with a kiss and giving him a roof over his head. When Mrs. Bryant was twerking her ass for WB and getting slapped in the face with scrotums, Mrs. James was learning how to cook collard greens and yams. I don't see a dime breh, I see a chick with self hate issues that got plastic surgery and will probably look like a lighter version of Lil Kim when she's 40, while Black of course doesn't crack.

Why Kobe rocking Mega Mans boot on his left leg, did something happen to his leg, possibly his ankle? Is that a crutch I see, is he unable to walk what happened? :ohhh:

turned the life of a young prodigy? He dated her when he was 17 and Lebron was a phenom at the age of 15. You know what that tells me? Her parents were in on this trapping. This gets more disgusting by the second. Kobe and Vanessa Bryant foundation aim to decrease the poverty and homelessness in Los Angeles. Can you enlighten me on the foundations and charity work Ms.Brinson has been doing? I can't seem to find anything about the Lebron James and Savannah Brinson foundation. Can you tell me why they have different last names?

If Vanessa was a real ride or die chick, Kobe wouldn't have to buy that big ass ring to keep her happy :mjpls:

She could take half and buy herself 20 of those rings and then some.

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

senior year in high school. Lebron's been famous since he was a high school junior tbh, everyone knew he'd be in the NBA after high school.

not saying she plotted, but I don't think you can rule it out just because they were in high school together.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point exactly. If he loved her so much, he would have gotten married 1,2,3 years later. How are you ready for your broad to have your seed but you won't wife her until 10 seasons later? :dwillhuh:

He clearly felt trapped.

So why is he marrying her now? Why did he get her pregnant twice and why didnt he get rid of her before he started making millions upon millions? Why are there no stories of Lebron fukking around?

Also, it's laughable you keep using Kobe's wife as an example of something great when dude cheats on her whenever he gets the chance and has no problem publicly humiliating her and making a mockery of their marriage. You're real retarded, sir.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
turned the life of a young prodigy? He dated her when he was 17 and Lebron was a phenom at the age of 15. You know what that tells me? Her parents were in on this trapping. This gets more disgusting by the second. Kobe and Vanessa Bryant foundation aim to decrease the poverty and homelessness in Los Angeles. Can you enlighten me on the foundations and charity work Ms.Brinson has been doing? I can't seem to find anything about the Lebron James and Savannah Brinson foundation. Can you tell me why they have different last names?

She could take half and buy herself 20 of those rings and then some.

Bron had no post game at 17, since meeting her he's clearly made steps to developing one, she has turned his life around :wow: Wow breh, all you have to do is type her name and charity into google, she's a kind soul -

Brinson aligned herself with Step Up Women’s Network, a Los Angeles-based nonprofit that bridges communities of professional women and underserved teen girls through mentorship, networking, and advancement, as the official charity partner. Beats by Dr. Dre sponsored the event which was held at the Montage Residences in Beverly Hills.

All Mrs. Bryant could mentor women on is how to be a video hoe and grab yourself a balla, and the pros and cons of plastic surgery. I can't believe we advocating wifin up video hoes breh, while Bron got himself a virginal women that gave him sons.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
senior year in high school. Lebron's been famous since he was a high school junior tbh, everyone knew he'd be in the NBA after high school.

not saying she plotted, but I don't think you can rule it out just because they were in high school together.

She would have been dumb not to have the kid.

But with Lebron knowing he's going to the league at that age, why bust a nut raw in her before even signing the first contract??? :what:

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why is he marrying her now? Why did he get her pregnant twice and why didnt he get rid of her before he started making millions upon millions? Why are there no stories of Lebron fukking around?

Also, it's laughable you keep using Kobe's wife as an example of something great when dude cheats on her whenever he gets the chance and has no problem publicly humiliating her and making a mockery of their marriage. You're real retarded, sir.

Shut your bytch ass up. If you weren't so slow and dense, you would know that @Malta and I are going back and forth trolling. If you ventured into the coli like a real man, you would realize that Malta hates anything Kobe and I hate anything Lebron so we're shytting on their significant others.

Last edited by a moderator: