Lebron winnin' outchea

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, her family took him in and turned around the life of a young prodigy :wow: While the Eastsidaz were running trains on Vanessa, the soon to be Mrs. James was writing Bron 4 page letters that she enclosed with a kiss and giving him a roof over his head. When Mrs. Bryant was twerking her ass for WC and getting slapped in the face with scrotums, Mrs. James was learning how to cook collard greens and yams. I don't see a dime breh, I see a chick with self hate issues that got plastic surgery and will probably look like a lighter version of Lil Kim when she's 40, while Black of course doesn't crack.

Why Kobe rocking Mega Mans boot on his left leg, did something happen to his leg, possibly his ankle? Is that a crutch I see, is he unable to walk what happened? :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So @Malta we're advocating teen pregnancy? I rather my daughter be a video hoe than a 17 year old statistic.

:salute: to Vanessa's mother for raising such an intelligent and self respected young woman who chose the righteous path of marriage before children.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut your bytch ass up. If you weren't so slow and dense, you would know that @Malta and I are going back and forth trolling. If you ventured into the coli like a real man, you would realize that Malta hates anything Kobe and I hate anything Lebron so we're shytting on their significant others.

Ok you silly ass, delusions of grandeur having wack ass mother fukker.

I don't give a fukk about you enough to pay attention to how you feel about any specific individual. Your foolish ass obviously thinks you're worthy of following and keeping track of. Well sorry to burst your bubble boo boo, but you're not even kind of important enough to warrant that level of notice.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so every athlete with a good looking chick is assumed to be winning

i think no more threads about "insert athlete" is winning is necessary

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut your bytch ass up. If you weren't so slow and dense, you would know that @Malta and I are going back and forth trolling. If you ventured into the coli like a real man, you would realize that Malta hates anything Kobe and I hate anything Lebron so we're shytting on their significant others.

:dead:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That shyt aint winning, its supposed to be the norm when you are the best player in the NBA......or hell an NBA player in general.

Winning is when you working at the Jiffy Lube and pull a bad bytch.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
1d44baccef6611e2ab5f22000ae911b1_7.jpg

42e90452ef7211e28df322000a9e48a8_7.jpg

This b*tch is badder than Kobe's, sorry, not even close, and I thought VB was hot when I first saw her. And Lebron's chick gonna stay lookin' like this for the next 25-30 years, while Kobe's girl has 5 years tops before she will need to start getting surgery done to maintain her looks :scusthov:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
She would have been dumb not to have the kid.

But with Lebron knowing he's going to the league at that age, why bust a nut raw in her before even signing the first contract??? :what:

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

C'mon breh, you're not thinking at that age :heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
so every athlete with a good looking chick is assumed to be winning

i think no more threads about "insert athlete" is winning is necessary

http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/doug-christie-wife.jpg

74267143.jpg

latimes.jpg

^^^are they winnin'? :usure: Them first two nikkaz look pissed about the photo :heh:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Ok you silly ass, delusions of grandeur having wack ass mother fukker.

I don't give a fukk about you enough to pay attention to how you feel about any specific individual. Your foolish ass obviously thinks you're worthy of following and keeping track of. Well sorry to burst your bubble boo boo, but you're not even kind of important enough to warrant that level of notice.
Shut yo stupid ass up and stay out of sports discussions, you wack bytch.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That shyt aint winning, its supposed to be the norm when you are the best player in the NBA......or hell an NBA player in general.

Winning is when you working at the Jiffy Lube and pull a bad bytch.

Lot of rich nikkaz out here with ugly bishes. Winnin' is winnin', and 'Bron is mos definitely doin' that
tumblr_mpw2u5n0Iw1rz36j2o1_100.png