Lebron turns down a fan...Twitter Klan forms like voltron to shyt on him.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron dancing 2 seconds after shytting on that cac:lolbron:

But lets be real, if that was a little black kid it wouldn't have been funny.

Or if that was a cac athlete doing that to a black kid it would elicit different reaction from this thread :yeshrug:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It takes a village. I grew up in communities where everyone would beat your ass if you were out of line then you got some more at home. :skip:

If a kid did that here I would.be ice grilling his parents like come get your nut ass delinquent away from me.

Bro I come from that same village.
LeBron gets that pass if he's a dude in my community and I know him and his intentions.
Like he's just looking out for the well being of my kid because he's seen my boy grow up.

LeBron is just a celebrity and they be feeling themselves.
That kid was just doing what grown people do, and other kids do when they see their favorite celebrity.
And celebrities just walk right pass them.
What's the difference here.

Again. My analogy before was spot on. If your kid walked up to an adult to sign a petition for school or something and the adult does what LeBron James did. You're just letting it slide?

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
He's always been a snobby Karen :yeshrug:

If there's one NBA player I wouldn't even bother asking for a pic/autograph it would be him. You already know what the answer is gonna be.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Kids do all kinds of sht. And say all kinds of sht.
As a parent you correct the action later.
What the fck that gotta do with you letting another nikka disrespect your kid.

And to the bolded, get off the Internet bruh
Bron told him to stop (from getting closer in his personal space), and kept on moving you acting as if he mushed the kid in his face and spat on him :dead:
You claiming that is disrespect is making you look like a crazed out Karen right now and you’re trying to come up with a bunch of other scenarios trying to pull heart strings when IT AINT THE SAME

fukk France you wilding out over a dirty lil french cac :russ:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
4ogju5igpp391.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
@mag357 in here losing his mind; was said kid your kin dawg :patrice:

dipset dipset :pacspit:

Lol... Nah just trying to reply to everybody.

And I feel like everybody needs to have respect and be as cordial as possible especially to kids.
No matter who u are.

How many more celeb nikkaz gotta get clapped before that lesson is learned

Daps
Nah...y'all sound crazy to me.

If an adult is like "hey young man excuse me. U can't walk up to me like that" or "hey watch out".

I'm not gonna say nothing.

But I don't give a shyt if it's Malcom X. I'm gonna pull my Child back and tell Malcom da fck X to "relax bruh. It's just a kid".
And if Malcom fckin X wanna make more of it then we can get it all the way Poppin.

LeBron ain't even the man Malcom X was. So I definitely ain't letting that pointing at my son with that type energy slide.

Y'all so scary Cause I know LeBron wouldn't let it slide if you did that to his kid tho
He just put his hand up and said stop lol he clearly was going somewhere it just wasnt the time to take a pic

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The disrespectful little white French kid called Bron the n-word as soon as he got out of the car. That’s why he scolded him and then ignored him afterwards.