Lebron turns down a fan...Twitter Klan forms like voltron to shyt on him.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Tell me what that means...
And why you'd let another man disrespect your kid because of it
Somebody telling you to give them personal space isnt disrespect you shouldve taught your child not to invade peoples personal space and his feelings probably wouldnt have gotten hurt. If you dont teach your child you force others to when they get in situations like those. You failed your child

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I know y'all wanna suck on LeBrons dikk.
So let's not worry about what Twitter is saying.

But let's say you were standing there and he did that to your kid. What would u do, how would you feel.
Honest question

I’d tell my kid to leave him alone from the jump. It never just one kid. The first person is the opening for everyone else who is watching.

Let that man live.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what yall are offended at on monday morning? :camby: you dont have any real problems to worry about?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I know y'all wanna suck on LeBrons dikk.
So let's not worry about what Twitter is saying.

But let's say you were standing there and he did that to your kid. What would u do, how would you feel.
Honest question

How come people who hate LeBron turn everything about him into something sexual? :dahell: Can yall hate without it concerning his genitals?

As to your loaded ass question, what the fukk kind of question is that?

"Oh I'd beat his ass if he did that to my precious child"

Yall LeBron haters be wildin :pachaha: what that nikka do to yall lol

Daps
So your kid walks up to an adult an asks them for a donation for a School event.

And that adult points at them in there face and is like :birdman:"yo back up... Back up".

You're just like :yeshrug: "welp, that's life" and that's it

:mjlol: that's what up
You dont see this as a teachable moment for your son? Just gonna encourage him to keep walking up on other men with his phone out just to probably get dismissed again anyway? You sound crazy

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You dont see this as a teachable moment for your son? Just gonna encourage him to keep walking up on other men with his phone out just to probably get dismissed again anyway? You sound crazy

Nah...y'all sound crazy to me.

If an adult is like "hey young man excuse me. U can't walk up to me like that" or "hey watch out".

I'm not gonna say nothing.

But I don't give a shyt if it's Malcom X. I'm gonna pull my Child back and tell Malcom da fck X to "relax bruh. It's just a kid".
And if Malcom fckin X wanna make more of it then we can get it all the way Poppin.

LeBron ain't even the man Malcom X was. So I definitely ain't letting that pointing at my son with that type energy slide.

Y'all so scary Cause I know LeBron wouldn't let it slide if you did that to his kid tho

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The crazy thing is Bron haters—-the brehs —-have allowed this bc their hate transcends blackness.

Me and my homie are about Bron’s age. He has a son who hoops who’s Bryce age. And he sent me this. And I’m like…really. :scust:Like that don’t feel weird to you?! shyt is wild

mag357

Superstar
Daps
How come people who hate LeBron turn everything about him into something sexual? :dahell: Can yall hate without it concerning his genitals?

As to your loaded ass question, what the fukk kind of question is that?

"Oh I'd beat his ass if he did that to my precious child"

Yall LeBron haters be wildin :pachaha: what that nikka do to yall lol

Sun I don't hate LeBron cause I don't care about celebs and athletes like that.
We're just two men at the end of the day.

All this tough talk I see on thecoli all day, but now y'all nikkaz letting dudes disrespect your kid.

You son would look at you like a Whole bytch ass nikka :wtf:Trying to give him a life lesson after u let another man scold him like he was his kid.

Y'all acting like the nikka couldn't have just said excuse me and kept it moving pass the kid.

So yes. It must be sexual.
Get that nikkaz dikk and ballz out your mouth and stand-up for your hypothetical kid