Lebron turns down a fan...Twitter Klan forms like voltron to shyt on him.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I’d tell my kid to leave him alone from the jump. It never just one kid. The first person is the opening for everyone else who is watching.

Let that man live.

How y'all missing the point.

Cool, if you'd tell your son to leave him alone.
That's not what happened in the video tho.

If your son just asked him for an autograph or it was another adult and your son asked him for a signature for a petition and some other adult did that to your son.
Y'all just letting people talk crazy to your kid and Not saying nothing at All?
Not even a loud huff and puff.

Ok cool:yeshrug:
I'm the most laid back person in the world, that sht ain't cool cause you shouldn't treat anyone like they are lesser for no reason. Especially a kid

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It ain't disrespect bruh you or your kid ain't entitled to anybody time or attention

2 different things.
Me and my kid arent entitled to his time, so he is allowed as a human being to decline or just walk past my son...no problem.
I wouldn't think anything of it.

That's not what he did.

And again, I don't give a fukk about celebs and would teach my kids that these people are usually cornball fggots. So don't worship them.
But it's hard to stop kids from looking up to certain individuals.
Y'all grown ass nikkaz on here and look up to these nikkaz ... So

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
How y'all missing the point.

Cool, if you'd tell your son to leave him alone.
That's not what happened in the video tho.

If your son just asked him for an autograph or it was another adult and your son asked him for a signature for a petition and some other adult did that to your son.
Y'all just letting people talk crazy to your kid and Not saying nothing at All?
Not even a loud huff and puff.

Ok cool:yeshrug:
I'm the most laid back person in the world, that sht ain't cool cause you shouldn't treat anyone like they are lesser for no reason. Especially a kid
You’re making up entire scenarios to try and twist answers to how you’d want it to be… Lebron is a person, he’s not zoo animal who is required to dance or entertain when people are around.

Some kid ran up on him, and he wasn’t in the mood to have his space encroached on for probably the 10000x that day

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah...y'all sound crazy to me.

If an adult is like "hey young man excuse me. U can't walk up to me like that" or "hey watch out".

I'm not gonna say nothing.

But I don't give a shyt if it's Malcom X. I'm gonna pull my Child back and tell Malcom da fck X to "relax bruh. It's just a kid".
And if Malcom fckin X wanna make more of it then we can get it all the way Poppin.

LeBron ain't even the man Malcom X was. So I definitely ain't letting that pointing at my son with that type energy slide.

Y'all so scary Cause I know LeBron wouldn't let it slide if you did that to his kid tho
I agree

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You’re making up entire scenarios to try and twist answers to how you’d want it to be… Lebron is a person, he’s not zoo animal who is required to dance or entertain when people are around.

Some kid ran up on him, and he wasn’t in the mood to have his space encroached on for probably the 10000x that day
Cool still shouldn’t let @Another Man yell at your child.

I would personally tell my kid to not idolize celebrities but ultimately kids are kids.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I know y'all wanna suck on LeBrons dikk.
So let's not worry about what Twitter is saying.

But let's say you were standing there and he did that to your kid. What would u do, how would you feel.
Honest question

I agree it don’t take much to acknowledge the kid and it would have made his day.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I agree it don’t take much to acknowledge the kid and it would have made his day.

Thank you bro...
And I'll even go as far as him just walking pass and not acknowledging. That's cool.
I've seen celebs do that all the time.

But you stopping to embarrass my kid, u bugging.
These celebs still ain't learn to be humble, sht can turn in a heartbeat

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Also :umad: at the karens here mad at Bron.
Teach ya fukking kids life instead of being fukking French frogs

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Likewise you owe strangers respect don't go barging into their lives

Facts...
It's a fckin KID tho.
If a kid runs into you at the store. Do you just start barking at the lil nikka.
No. U just keep it moving.

And no matter what my kid does, Another MFer is not scolding my son in the middle of the street, pointing at him and sht especially just cause he is a fan.

Who iz you nikkaz

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Facts...
It's a fckin KID tho.
If a kid runs into you at the store. Do you just start barking at the lil nikka.

And no matter what my kid does, Another MFer is not scolding my son in the middle of the street, pointing at him and sht especially just cause he is a fan.

Who iz you nikkaz
It takes a village. I grew up in communities where everyone would beat your ass if you were out of line then you got some more at home. :skip:

If a kid did that here I would.be ice grilling his parents like come get your nut ass delinquent away from me.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Facts...
It's a fckin KID tho.

Who iz you nikkaz
Kid shouldn’t had been running up in his space like this.
Yall letting yall kids do stupid shyt cuz YALL CANT fukkING TEACH THEM A DAMN and get mad when shyt goes left.

:dead: no wonder the education system got teachers wanting to leave year after yr of dealing with entitled parents who can’t teach their kids behave properly

Anyway that kid was a fukking dirty piece of shyt French cac
So idk why you all up in arms over a dogshyt French 🐸 :mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Kid shouldn’t had been running up in his space like this.
Yall letting yall kids do stupid shyt cuz YALL CANT fukkING TEACH THEM A DAMN and get mad when shyt goes left.

:dead: no wonder the education system got teachers wanting to leave year after yr of dealing with entitled parents who can’t teach their kids behave properly

Anyway that kid was a fukking dirty piece of shyt French cac
So idk why you all up in arms over a dogshyt French
🐸 :mjlol:

Kids do all kinds of sht. And say all kinds of sht.
As a parent you correct the action later.
What the fck that gotta do with you letting another nikka disrespect your kid.

And to the bolded, get off the Internet bruh