Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
jerm-jermbeezy.gif

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Weird, he never says shyt when the Israeli government slaughters men, women and children in Palestine.

I can't take anyone seriously who speaks up on this but never said a fukking word about the Isreali acts of terror towards the Palestinians. It's either performative bullshyt or they were in favor of the genocide taking place before this attack by Hamas
Man never said anything about any type of hate crimes against black people either. Buffalo and Jacksonville shooting is still fresh.

He really needs to shut up and dribble

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
OP I've only ever seen you in the booth promoting your music or doing this type of shyt in TLR. your sauce is -1000000. You always trying to start a riot in here. I'm just gonna neg you for the bad vybes you carry with you.

BAD VIBES FOR STANDIN UP FOR MY PEOPLE LOLLLL

JUST SAY U HATE JEWS N GET IT OVER WIT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Does LeBron know about the history of the land and people or did someone in his camp tell him "jump on this... it'll make it look like you are geopolitically aware"

There are only three Jewish players in the NBA, and no Jewish head coaches. Yet nearly half the principal owners of NBA teams are Jewish, as are the league’s current commissioner and its immediate past commissioner

🤫