Lebron James sides with team blue

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Facts.

This man is barely reading the first 4 pages of books so we already know he’s not taking the time to brush up on the past 70 years of what’s been happening in that region.

No one asked what his stance on it. I’d rather hear an informed take from Ja Rule.

But we know LeChaim James is a diçkrider who loves the attention and loves making shít about him.

I'm a fan of Bron but he needs to sit his ass down and keep quiet on shyt like this. But we know there's more than meets the eye with alot of these celebs coming out pro-Israel.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That statement got your dikk hard, huh?

This cac asolutely HATES Lebron and shyts on him more than anybody on this site but all of a sudden he's a fan (I wonder why...) and couldn't wait to make a thread about this shyt.

Gotta love the Coli.

I LOVE LEBRON

I JUST DONT LIKE WHEN HE’S COMPARED TO KOBE AND MJ

THE MARKETING OF HIM AND FALSE GOAT NARRATIVES PERPETUATED BY HIS OVER THE TOP GROUPIES VIA THE NBA MEDIA IS WHAT I AINT DOWN WIT

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Does LeBron know about the history of the land and people or did someone in his camp tell him "jump on this... it'll make it look like you are geopolitically aware"

All the money in the world can’t turn a serf into a lord. The lord will always have dominion over the serf & the serf has no choice than to do whatever his lord says.

A call was made by the lord & the serf had to answer the call.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
That statement got your dikk hard, huh?

This cac asolutely HATES Lebron and shyts on him more than anybody on this site but all of a sudden he's a fan (I wonder why...) and couldn't wait to make a thread about this shyt.

Gotta love the Coli.

Quoted again for the obvious:troll: