LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yea aight, nikka. You ain't slick.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

I DONT BASE MY IDEAS ON EMOTION.. MY BASKETBALL ANALYSIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT FEELINGS. I DONT LIKE HOW LEBRON IS OVERHYPED.. PERIOD. IM A KOBE GUY WHO GREW UP ON ORGANIC GOATNESS. U KNO WHAT TIME IT IS.

BUT THIS THREAD AIN’T BOUT BASKETBALL.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
OP
What is complicated here?
Gaza is the world’s largest concentration camp, an apartheid.

They controlled & destroyed Gaza’s water supply by making it undrinkable.
Even before this conflict Israel poured concrete into Gaza’s water supply.

What’s complicated here about who’s the bad guy?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'm a fan of Bron but he needs to sit his ass down and keep quiet on shyt like this. But we know there's more than meets the eye with alot of these celebs coming out pro-Israel.

His boy Khaled is the most famous Palestinian and that dude has been business as usual on this shyt — so why is Bron allowing his handlers to make him do this goofy shít

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I LOVE LEBRON

I JUST DONT LIKE WHEN HE’S COMPARED TO KOBE AND MJ

THE MARKETING OF HIM AND FALSE GOAT NARRATIVES PERPETUATED BY HIS OVER THE TOP GROUPIES VIA THE NBA MEDIA IS WHAT I AINT DOWN WIT

Yeah,nobody likes false people who claim to be something they are,but are not:respect:

I dont remember any empathy from you when they were displacing those African Americans from where they resided for 50 years in Israel. Obviously people being killed is worst,but the principle is the same. Irrc you even took joy in it,I take no joy in whats happening. But maybe kicking all those black people out was some sort of karma/divine timing.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Weird, he never says shyt when the Israeli government slaughters men, women and children in Palestine.

I can't take anyone seriously who speaks up on this but never said a fukking word about the Isreali acts of terror towards the Palestinians. It's either performative bullshyt or they were in favor of the genocide taking place before this attack by Hamas
It’s basically he has Jewish friends and investors and he’s showing “solidarity.” That is fine and I don’t support terror or Hamas but we know he would never make a statement in support of Palestine. No one ever does, not even Khaled.