Lebron James sides with team blue

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SPIN IT HOW U WANT, ITS A MIRACLE THAT ISRAEL EVEN SUPPLIES WATER TO A STATE RAN BY PEOPLE WHO WANT NOTHIN MORE THAN TO SEE ITS DESTRUCTION…. WOULD HAMAS EVER SUPPLY JEWS WIT WATER IF SITUATIONS WERE REVERSED?

AND IN WHAT WAY DOES THIS EXCUSE RAPE, MURDER, AND ANNIHILATION OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS, FROM BABIES TO ELDERLY?!

THE BAD GUY IS THE ONE WHO WANTS THE OTHER WIPED OFF THE MAP

YOUVE BEEN THOROUGHLY FOOLED

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah,nobody likes false people who claim to be something they are,but are not:respect:

I dont remember any empathy from you when they were displacing those African Americans from where they resided for 50 years in Israel. Obviously people being killed is worst,but the principle is the same. Irrc you even took joy in it,I take no joy in whats happening. But maybe kicking all those black people out was some sort of karma/divine timing.

DO U SHOW LOVE TO ISRAEL WHEN THEY OPEN THEIR ARMS TO IMMIGRANTS?

OR DO U ONLY HATE WHEN THEY KICK
IMMIGRANTS OUT?

:jbhmm:

HOW MANY ARAB COUNTRIES ARE AS ACCEPTING OF IMMIGRANTS AS ISRAEL??

SHIIT, A LOT OF THESE IMMIGRANTS U SPEAK OF LITERALLY FLEE FROM ARAB COUNTRIES TO COME TO ISRAEL……

THINK

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
BAD VIBES FOR STANDIN UP FOR MY PEOPLE LOLLLL

JUST SAY U HATE JEWS N GET IT OVER WIT

Nah I'm kosher with a bunch of jews. You just stay doing this. and a lot of times you come outta pocket in the process. I'm trying 2 help you out. you going the wrong route. Even with that response; but I digress.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nah I'm kosher with a bunch of jews. You just stay doing this. and a lot of times you come outta pocket in the process. I'm trying 2 help you out. you going the wrong route. Even with that response; but I digress.

STAY DOIN WHAT? SUPPORTIN MY FOLKS IN A PLACE WHERE TERRORISM IS OPENLY CHEERED??

AND WHAT????

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
THERE ARE HEARTLESS IDIOTS EVERYWHERE .. SPEAKIN FROM EMOTION

DIFFERENCE IS, THE HEARTLESS IDIOTS ON THE OTHER SIDE ARE ACTUALLY THE ONES IN POWER AND BRAINWASHING AN ENTIRE NATION TO HATE JEWS
There is no difference. Benjamin Netanyahu is doing the same thing. The Knesset is full of the same kind of people. The only difference is you think they're righteous.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
STAY DOIN WHAT? SUPPORTIN MY FOLKS IN A PLACE WHERE TERRORISM IS OPENLY CHEERED??

AND WHAT????

this don't feel like what u saying at all; but I'll let u cook.

I haven't been around that long...but I've seen enough already......you know what....you seem like the hard headed type......not sure what you trying 2 do here......go ahead. I'll see myself out

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
this don't feel like what u saying at all; but I'll let u cook.

I haven't been around that long...but I've seen enough already......you know what....you seem like the hard headed type......not sure what you trying 2 do here......go ahead. I'll see myself out

WELL IM A TRANSPARENT DUDE

INSTEAD OF SPEAKIN CRYPTICALLY WHY DONT U JUST SAY WHAT U ACTUALLY MEAN??

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
First of all, you're not a real jew

Second of all why would LeBron James' opinion about anything unrelated to excercise or the sport of basketball hold weight? Hes just as credible as you or I are on this topic

:mjlol:

MENTAL ILLNESS