Lebron James sides with team blue

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

SMALL FACTION OF SELL OUTS WHO FALSELY INTERPRET THE BIBLE AS SAYING JEWS CANT GET A HOMELAND UNTIL THE ARRIVAL OF THE MESSIAH

BASICALLY THE UNCLE RUCKUS OF JEWS

Jesus. Maybe they just empathy for human life. And yes, innocent Israelis being murdered is a bad thing. You seem to find the death of innocent Palestinians as collateral damage

Daps
NBA was ran by Jewish men when Mike played too. Take a wild guess what he woulda done in this situation.

Mike was known for never speaking out on anything though.

Bron has made a habit of speaking out on social justice issues, so if he was speaking on other stuff but choosing to stay silent on this, them Jews that sign his check would have looked at him like :gucci:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I DIDNT ASK THAT.. I ASKED IF ITS APARTHEID

U FAR LEFT LIBERALS DONT REALLY SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THAT TERM MEANS
I answered your weak attempt at a gotcha.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Are any of these white celebrities speaking on this? If I go by the Coli, only the black celebs are jumping out the window to speak on it.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I DIDNT ASK THAT.. I ASKED IF ITS APARTHEID

U FAR LEFT LIBERALS DONT REALLY SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THAT TERM MEANS

I know what it means and can easily make an argument that it is and answered your question. You seem to ignore the wrongs of the Israel state as if it has had no role in the response of the Palestinians going all the way back to the forced expulsion in 1948. Moreover, you’re trying to drag a group of people with nothing to do with the conflict with our own set of serious issues that we are grappling directly tied to our survival and trying to argue that our political focus needs to be turned from that to an event that does not effect our material lives in anyway nor benefit us politically. We get it your upset about the situation in Israel but trying to make this an us issue is only going to get your feelings hurt

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jewish like

star-wars-anakin-skywalker.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I answered your weak attempt at a gotcha.

SO U DONT HAVE AN ANSWER

LOL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I know what it means and can easily make an argument that it is and answered your question. You seem to ignore the wrongs of the Israel state as if it has had no role in the response of the Palestinians going all the way back to the forced expulsion in 1948. Moreover, you’re trying to drag a group of people with nothing to do with the conflict with our own set of serious issues that we are grappling directly tied to our survival and trying to argue that our political focus needs to be turned from that to an event that does not effect our material lives in anyway nor benefit us politically. We get it your upset about the situation in Israel but trying to make this an us issue is only going to get your feelings hurt

U TRIPPIN TRIPPIN

THE ONLY ISSUE IS WHEN CATS TRY TO JUSTIFY AND EVEN CELEBRATE THE LIVES OF ISRAELI CIVILIANS, FROM INFANTS DOWN TO THE ELDERLY

THATS THE PART IM CALLIN OUT