Lebron James just dropped 56 points

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lebron wasn't 26 when the heat won their first chip. he was born in '84, their first chip was the 2011-2012 season if I recall correctly which made him 27 and technically since his birthday is in dec he would have been 28.

Im talking about when they joined up. Keep up.

You about to go on ignore.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
What did this inbred cac. fakkit say?

Same thing the white media were saying. That he smoked weed. Dude even said wait for the evidence to come out and tried to justify Zimmerman actions.

When Kobe said to wait for the facts, he spammed that. That was the moment he became a die hard Kobe fan. He used to Stan but not to that extent. Kobe then retracted his statement but dude acted like he never did.

I wish I could show y’all the thread where he was criticizing Bron and Melo for wearing the black hoodie in the warm ups too.

I called him out every time he downplayed Lebron accomplishment. Like I’m telling y’all that was his breaking point for his Lebron hate.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate on Bron but dude is incredible :wow:

when he turns it on he’s still the best in the league imo

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’ve never understood why teams go and double him. Not even bringing his jumpshot into it, he’s one of, if not the best court vision guys to ever play. He wants teams to double him for that reason.

Because there are nights and defenders where single coverage will allow him to score damn near every single possession if they don't try something different.

Ideal is to use the right kind of zone to complement the man defender but not every team has the right system or personnel to stop him with the zone. Then again Golden State doubles him plenty even when Draymond is there so a lot of teams just see that as the best option possible.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This would be true if Bron wasn’t 37, older players like MJ and Kobe developed deadly midrange shots. I believe Bron midrange is too inconsistent at this stage of his career.

Deadly? Kobe was 40% from 16-23 for his career and from 2001 to 2016 Kobe didn't reach 43% from 16-23 in a single season. LeBron was in that same range from 2010-2016, he just didn't shoot it as often because it hurt his team to take them more than necessary.

Deadly from midrange is Chris Paul shooting 55% four years in a row. Kobe was prolific from midrange but he was only "deadly" when he had a hot night.

Daps
Knee soreness. Jordan played all 82 games at age 40 in an era of more back to backs. This nikka don't have no knee soreness. Just padding stats, he knows this another wasted year.