Lebron James just dropped 56 points

Karume

All Star
Daps
YEA BECAUSE 2P% COUNTS SHOTS AT THE RIM GENIUS LMFAO .. WHAT ARE U, THE 2016 HOUSTON ROCKETS? I KNOW U LOVE NUMBERS BUT DO BETTER WIT EM

MIDRANGE AT 43% IS NOT BAD

AND THE FACT THAT U KEEP MENTIONING HOW LITTLE BRON SHOOTS FROM 10-16 MAKES IT WORSE

IF HE WAS SELECTIVE AND ONLY SHOT 37% IMAGINE IF HE WASNT…..
what advantages in your opinion are there to shooting more midrange?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're a Kobe fan because he played for the Lakers? Then by that logic you're a LeBron fan also, right?

And I hope you know that if Kobe had ever had the chance to read your posts on this forum he would absolutely hate your homophobic, sexist bytchass. So please get off his dikk, it's embarassing.

https://c.tenor.com/HCavTwQ3k5QAAAAC/kobe-faq.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
what advantages in your opinion are there to shooting more midrange?

THE ADVANTAGE OF HAVING A BALANCED ATTACK=KEEPING THE DEFENSE HONEST+HAVING MORE COUNTERS IN YOUR ARSENAL WHEN THE DEFENSE PLAYA U A CERTAIN WAY

Karume

All Star
Daps
THE ADVANTAGE OF HAVING A BALANCED ATTACK=KEEPING THE DEFENSE HONEST+HAVING MORE COUNTERS IN YOUR ARSENAL WHEN THE DEFENSE PLAYA U A CERTAIN WAY
perhaps my question wasn't clear. what advantage is there in taking a mid range shot when a closer shot is available?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
perhaps my question wasn't clear. what advantage is there in taking a mid range shot when a closer shot is available?

THERE IS NONE.. BUT THE CLOSER SHOT WONT ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, SO DEVELOPING A MIDRANGE IS CRUCIAL

Karume

All Star
Daps
THERE IS NONE.. BUT THE CLOSER SHOT WONT ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, SO DEVELOPING A MIDRANGE IS CRUCIAL
so on a team level what you are saying may generally be a good idea to consider however on an individual level it may not. Particularly since the only reason for a closer shot to be unavailable for someone like Lebron is he is either being double teamed or shot clock pressure. In the case of a double team the pass out should lead to a higher quality shot.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
so on a team level what you are saying may generally be a good idea to consider however on an individual level it may not. Particularly since the only reason for a closer shot to be unavailable for someone like Lebron is he is either being double teamed or shot clock pressure. In the case of a double team the pass out should lead to a higher quality shot.

OR THERE ARE RIM PROTECTORS WAITING AT THE RIM AND NO OTHER PLAYERS HAVE A QUALITY LOOK AVAILABLE

THAT IS WHY U CANT BE A GOAT WIT A WOAT MIDRANGE

SIMPLE SCIENCE

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
This would be true if Bron wasn’t 37, older players like MJ and Kobe developed deadly midrange shots. I believe Bron midrange is too inconsistent at this stage of his career.

Karume

All Star
Daps
OR THERE ARE RIM PROTECTORS WAITING AT THE RIM AND NO OTHER PLAYERS HAVE A QUALITY LOOK AVAILABLE

THAT IS WHY U CANT BE A GOAT WIT A WOAT MIDRANGE

SIMPLE SCIENCE
if there are rim protectors plural there then there should be quality looks available, simple math.

Karume

All Star
Daps
This would be true if Bron wasn’t 37, older players like MJ and Kobe developed deadly midrange shots. I believe Bron midrange is too inconsistent at this stage of his career.
those two arent built like lebron, it's nonsensical to think he should play like them

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only a 3 yr avg age difference between the 00s Celtics and the 10s Heat top 3 players doesn't constitute and apples and oranges scenario IMO

You’re ridiculous and biased as hell for trying to use an average. They were 30, 31 and 32. That’s nowhere near LeBron being 26.

Karume

All Star
Daps
You’re ridiculous. They were 30, 31 and 32. That’s nowhere near LeBron being 26.
lebron wasn't 26 when the heat won their first chip. he was born in '84, their first chip was the 2011-2012 season if I recall correctly which made him 27 and technically since his birthday is in dec he would have been 28.