Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
HE HAS APD .. HE PROCESSES INFORMATION DIFFERENT THAN WE DO

THERE IS DEFINITELY A CORRELATION WIT THAT DISORDER AND FEELING THE NEED TO QUANTIFY EVERYTHING

The guy who has typed 50,000 messages in all caps is talking about someone else processing being off. :lolbron:

You literally have no fukking clue. You tried to call it "autism" and now you're trying to claim it has to do with numbers? When you looked it up and copy-pasted did you not notice there was NOTHING about numbers on there? It's a minor hearing issue that means I'd rather watch something visually than hear it. That's it.

Basketball. Rap. Black culture. Now psychology. What is your obsession with talking so much on topics you're so fukking ignorant on?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is false :comeon:. The game plan has been used plenty of times, which is evident from his track record of finals losses. .... The longevity is to be commended but to pretend he’s an unstoppable offensive force is a joke :mjlol:

No one has stopped LeBron offensively in the Finals in the last decade - the only times he lost a Finals in the last 10 years was when his entire team was badly outmatched across the entire starting lineup.

2020: 30-12-9 on 59% shooting, 42% from 3pt
2018: 34-9-10 on 53% shooting, 33% from 3pt
2017: 34-12-10 on 56% shooting, 39% from 3pt
2016: 30-11-9 on 49% shooting, 37% from 3pt

That's his last 4 Finals. Every single one of those teams had elite defenders to match up on Bron. He won two and only lost the other two because he was playing an entire starting lineup of All-NBA talent. If there's a fukking "game plan" to stop him, why couldn't they implement it?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The guy who has typed 50,000 messages in all caps is talking about someone else processing being off. :lolbron:

You literally have no fukking clue. You tried to call it "autism" and now you're trying to claim it has to do with numbers? When you looked it up and copy-pasted did you not notice there was NOTHING about numbers on there? It's a minor hearing issue that means I'd rather watch something visually than hear it. That's it.

Basketball. Rap. Black culture. Now psychology. What is your obsession with talking so much on topics you're so fukking ignorant on?

SURE TIMMY

Autism and auditory processing disorder: A follow-up | Autism Speaks

IM IGNORANT IN RAP NOW TOO?

:dead:

IVE LITERALLY NEVER SEEN U MAKE A HIP-HOP RELATED POST ON THIS FORUM SMH

THE NERVE

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
WHATS HE SAYIN IN TLR??​
Some guys were posting fake news and pro-russia shyt that was on social media (posting that they thought Putin was justified to invade, posts claiming the whole world was behind Putin, posting a picture of a climate change protest from Austria and claiming it was ukrainians faking deaths, claiming the ukrainian government was run by nazis, posting shyt directly from people who write for russian state media and talking like it was legit information) and I was correcting them. Literally all I did was correct misinformation on both sides but some of the pro-russia folk got in their feelings because a bunch of people made fun of them afterwards. If he's siding with the guys who were getting made fun of for posting propaganda that says a lot.

IF I EVER WANA SUCCEED IN SOMETHING I ALWAYS KNO TO DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT @Rhakim SAYS

I can't even imagine what you would have succeeded at other than making it to the end of your bowl.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Some guys were posting fake news and pro-russia shyt that was on social media (posting that they thought Putin was justified to invade, posts claiming the whole world was behind Putin, posting a picture of a climate change protest from Austria and claiming it was ukrainians faking deaths, claiming the ukrainian government was run by nazis, posting shyt directly from people who write for russian state media and talking like it was legit information) and I was correcting them. Literally all I did was correct misinformation on both sides but some of the pro-russia folk got in their feelings because a bunch of people made fun of them afterwards. If he's siding with the guys who were getting made fun of for posting propaganda that says a lot.

I can't even imagine what you would have succeeded at other than making it to the end of your bowl.

COOL MAN .. STOP WASTIN TIME OVER NOTHIN N GO SUPPORT THE JOINT I PRODUCED FOR KRAYZIE BONE WHEN U GOT A MIN

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So long as we are playing armchair psychologist, why don't I look up what's wrong with people who use ALL-CAPS?

All-Caps Handwriting: Top 4 Reasons People Write in All Caps

#3. They Are ‘Narcissists’

Michael Watts says in his book, Lovescript, that all-caps handwriting may belong to writers with “narcissistic tendencies”.

#4. They Are Set In Their Ways
Also, such writers are quite egotistic. They hold strong opinions and it’s very tough to get them to see another point of view.

Psychology Today: 6 of the More Subtle Signs of Narcissism

6. They communicate in "all caps."

Holy shyt the accuracy. But that's not enough by itself. What's the diagnostic for Narcissist Personality Disorder?

Psych Central: How to Tell a Narcissist by Their Writing

To make a fair assessment, the DSM-5 criteria for Narcissist Personality Disorder (NPD) will be used.
  • Expects to be recognized as superior. NPDs constantly demand attention. As such, their writing often has an air of superiority or Im better than you tone. Sometimes, they are even bold enough to come right out and say they are the best. They tend to write to incite or provoke others

• Exaggerates achievements and talents. This usually comes in the form of someone who pretends they are an expert in an area that they actually lack any discernable creditability.

• Fantasies of success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
  • Superior attitude with a need to associate with equally special people. Condescension is writing is the first clue especially when the NPD places them as the standard. Some NPDs will quote famous people as if they personally have a relationship with them when they dont.
  • Needs constant admiration.
  • Believes others envy them.
  • This is pervasive throughout the writing with no apology for their arrogance. There might be some slight sign of humility or remorse of it but is surrounded by countless attacks directed at other people. These assaults are intended to create a diversion to their narcissism.
:ohhh:

I stumbled onto the exact reason @Sccit writes in all-caps. :whoo:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That says some people with autism have APD, that doesn't say APD = autism. :mjlol:

But so long as we are playing armchair psychologist, why don't I look up what's wrong with people who use ALL-CAPS?

All-Caps Handwriting: Top 4 Reasons People Write in All Caps

#3. They Are ‘Narcissists’

Michael Watts says in his book, Lovescript, that all-caps handwriting may belong to writers with “narcissistic tendencies”.

#4. They Are Set In Their Ways

Also, such writers are quite egotistic. They hold strong opinions and it’s very tough to get them to see another point of view.

Psychology Today: 6 of the More Subtle Signs of Narcissism

6. They communicate in "all caps."

Holy shyt the accuracy. But that's not enough by itself. What's the diagnostic for Narcissist Personality Disorder?

Psych Central: How to Tell a Narcissist by Their Writing

To make a fair assessment, the DSM-5 criteria for Narcissist Personality Disorder (NPD) will be used.
  • Expects to be recognized as superior. NPDs constantly demand attention. As such, their writing often has an air of superiority or Im better than you tone. Sometimes, they are even bold enough to come right out and say they are the best. They tend to write to incite or provoke others

• Exaggerates achievements and talents. This usually comes in the form of someone who pretends they are an expert in an area that they actually lack any discernable creditability.

• Fantasies of success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
  • Superior attitude with a need to associate with equally special people. Condescension is writing is the first clue especially when the NPD places them as the standard. Some NPDs will quote famous people as if they personally have a relationship with them when they dont.
  • Needs constant admiration.
  • Believes others envy them.
  • This is pervasive throughout the writing with no apology for their arrogance. There might be some slight sign of humility or remorse of it but is surrounded by countless attacks directed at other people. These assaults are intended to create a diversion to their narcissism.
:ohhh:

I stumbled onto the exact reason @Sccit writes in all-caps. :whoo:

SINCE IVE NEVER OPENED UP ABOUT THIS ON THIS FORUM I MIGHT AS WELL COME CLEAN

TYPING IN CAPS IS AN EASY WAY FOR ME TO IDENTIFY THE PETTY INDIVIDUALS FROM CATS WHO ARE ABOVE THEIR IRRATIONAL EMOTIONS

IVE COME TO FIND THAT PEOPLE WHO TEND TO FOCUS ON SOMETHING SO ARBITRARY AND ALLOW IT TO ANNOY THEM RATHER THAN TO FOCUS ON THE ACTUAL MEANING BEHIND THE WORDS TEND TO BE BIITCHES

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Man... These teams just says "fukk defense".

Emiid, Jokic, and Middleton had 40 pointers. Kyrie dropped 50 tonight. Tatum had 51 on Sunday. LeBron inspired ask these dudes. :heh:

This shyt is crazy.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
SINCE IVE NEVER OPENED UP ABOUT THIS ON THIS FORUM I MIGHT AS WELL COME CLEAN

TYPING IN CAPS IS AN EASY WAY FOR ME TO IDENTIFY THE PETTY INDIVIDUALS FROM CATS WHO ARE ABOVE THEIR IRRATIONAL EMOTIONS

IVE COME TO FIND THAT PEOPLE WHO TEND TO FOCUS ON SOMETHING SO ARBITRARY AND ALLOW IT TO ANNOY THEM RATHER THAN TO FOCUS ON THE ACTUAL MEANING BEHIND THE WORDS TEND TO BE BIITCHES

You have 50,000 comments here but can't identify the petty/irrational individuals unless they mention your all-caps? :bryan:

Breh you one of the most irrational people on this site. :mjlol: