Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
yes because he refused to say what he found of value in the film and to denounce the hateful false stuff.
nikka what? He said he loves all people so that would automatically denounce any hate.

giphy.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Did anyone in this thread actually watch said documentary? Or are y'all just giving the PC answer and generic talking points that everyone else is giving?

Hell, did the offended reporter that initially sparked this watch it? If so what was their reason, if they already had an idea that it was offensive? Same for the others - why did you watch it?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
yes because he refused to say what he found of value in the film and to denounce the hateful false stuff.

At that point it seems you are defending the full content of the film.

That's BS low hanging fruit for them to get him with.

They are really mad that he said that Black folks are the real Hebrews.

Kyrie was just too dumb to tactfully get that message across without giving them an easy out.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And Kyrie posted that movie for everyone to see. Expecting no one to pay attention or just ignore him is foolish at best especially in this current environment post-Kanye meltdown.
I do agree this was self-inflicted and he just had to make a fake apology and this probably goes away. However, I do feel they're going the extra mile with this story. However, I do understand he's one of the most popular players in the league, so it will get media coverage, but I feel they don't go hard on other stories. I know its a different league, but why is the Bret Favre story barely covered when he done a far worse thing than Kyrie?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka what? He said he loves all people so that would automatically denounce any hate.

giphy.gif
Then why post the hateful ass video?

That’s on him to reconcile.

Every white dude on earth that got caught doing/saying some racist ass shyt responds by saying “I love all people”

And none of you would be running to their defense talmbout “well he said he loved all people:ehh:

fukk outa here breh. Show some integrity. Stop trying to defend what shouldn’t be defended. Again Kyrie eventually admitted he was wrong.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's BS low hanging fruit for them to get him with.
No. Fake hitler quotes and Holocaust denial are like the height of jewish hate.
They are really mad that he said that Black folks are the real Hebrews.
No. Again plenty of people say and believe this with no issue. Stephen A smith just said it on TV yesterday with no issue.
Kyrie was just too dumb to tactfully get that message across without giving them an easy out.
Kyrie posted a documentary full of hate speech. and had to answer for it. It’s that simple.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Just like how the woman king conveniently left out the slavery part and turned those women into heroes?
Have you seen the woman king? I'm going to guess no. The Slave Trade and their involvement is the main plot driver of the movie

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No. Fake hitler quotes and Holocaust denial are like the height of jewish hate.

No. Again plenty of people say and believe this with no issue. Stephen A smith just said it on TV yesterday with no issue.

Kyrie posted a documentary full of hate speech. and had to answer for it. It’s that simple.

Of course far Hilter quotes and Holocaust denialism is stupid and hateful and Kyrie tried to distance himself from that part.

I don't think that was his main message

and I said that it was stupid to link that doc given how it was perceived.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So this is your response shoehorning in every white dude on earth into the convo? But got mad at @kevm3 for bring up the woman king. Double standards like a mfer.
Every white dude on earth that got caught doing/saying some racist ass shyt responds by saying “I love all people”

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:sas2: Kyrie was the perfect vessel he was into everything but hell broke loose when he tapped into that Israelite doctrine.

Black celebrities can be LMNOP .
Black celebrities can be Muslims.
Black celebrities can be Christian.
Black celebrities can be thugs.
Black celebrities can be BLM.
Black celebrities can be into New Age spirituality.
But don't you nikkas ever get to thinking you're God's chosen people. We'll kill your image in the media and bleed your money dry.
Amare Stoudamire openly is a black Israelite
Carmelo walks around with a 5 percenter chain
Nobody pressed them nor have they put out or promoted rhetoric that’s hateful

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Amare Stoudemire attended the Israel of God a Christian-based Hebrew Israelite group for a while then he ended up converting to orthodox Judaism.
Sounds like a reasonable conclusion for a person that believes he was descendant from the original jews and doesn’t want to align with hateful rhetoric:ehh: