Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Comparing music to actual beliefs is stupid

Comparing drake album to a documentary that says Jews worship the devil is stupid
90s rap sure. But Chicago drill rap for example is more then just fantasy music. It's plenty of youtube docs on King Von to show he was not a studio gangsta. Melly "murder on my mind" ain't just a cool story.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Their hands were forced with players protesting and Donald Sterling being caught on tape. If there is video/audio evidence then you're screwed.
And Kyrie posted that movie for everyone to see. Expecting no one to pay attention or just ignore him is foolish at best especially in this current environment post-Kanye meltdown.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:sas2: Kyrie was the perfect vessel he was into everything but hell broke loose when he tapped into that Israelite doctrine.

Black celebrities can be LMNOP .
Black celebrities can be Muslims.
Black celebrities can be Christian.
Black celebrities can be thugs.
Black celebrities can be BLM.
Black celebrities can be into New Age spirituality.
But don't you nikkas ever get to thinking you're God's chosen people. We'll kill your image in the media and bleed your money dry.

And I don't understand why more black people don't see that as a red flag. They'll put more Nazi related content on your TV than a black Jewish person.

How is the original man not god's chosen people? :patrice:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So the backlash Kyrie is going through is because of fake quotes and history? Riiiiiiiiiih
yes because he refused to say what he found of value in the film and to denounce the hateful false stuff.

At that point it seems you are defending the full content of the film.