Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I get it but Bron realizes that Kyrie was his ticket to competing for another ring right? Theres no more elite players out there…how u gonna alienate the very one who wanted to play with u again? He really didn’t have to go in like that. But he’s deep in that machine.
Y’all just reading the headlines? he didn’t go in.

He just said Kyrie hurt some people, which he did.

He also said he loves him and he’s a good guy.

Bron has been the first to speak out when any white person in the league has said some crazy shyt. He’d lose all credibility if he went to bat for Kyries dumb shyt.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Y’all just reading the headlines? he didn’t go in.

He just said Kyrie hurt some people, which he did.

He also said he loves him and he’s a good guy.

Bron has been the first to speak out when any white person in the league has said some crazy shyt. He’d lose all credibility if he went to bat for Kyries dumb shyt.

You‘re not wrong. But he also threw out some phrases like “it’s just common sense not to do something like that” …Bron basically implying that he lacked common sense. If I’m Kyrie I feel shytted on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You‘re not wrong. But he also threw out some phrases like “it’s just common sense not to do something like that” …Bron basically implying that he lacked common sense. If I’m Kyrie I feel shytted on.
It’s the truth tho.

That shyt was dumb as fukk. Unforced error. especially considering current events.

Wtf was Kyrie thinking :smh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Well he should have said that.

The reaction only got this bad cause he acted like a dummy for the whole week.

They said he wouldn’t even return texts from the owner trying to talk to him about it, just kept going to ramble off in interviews and refuse to apologize or answer to which parts he didn’t agree with.
Even if he said that, the criticism and scrutiny would've came. "He's promoting propaganda without even knowing what he's doing. He's an idiot. He's spreading the antisemitic message. He's just the kind of person these people target. He should be suspended."

It can be spun a number of ways.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Even if he said that, the criticism and scrutiny would've came. "He's promoting propaganda without even knowing what he's doing. He's an idiot. He's spreading the antisemitic message. He's just the kind of person these people target. He should be suspended."

It can be spun a number of ways.
Sure they probably would have talked about it for a couple more days, but it would be over by now and he wouldn’t have gotten suspended and have to go on a Skyrim story quest to get back on the team. :mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Especially when you know that said someone is going to do the same thing all over again in just a few short months.
Exactly.

Imagine being a billionaire and laying your public reputation on the line for your dumbass friend who inevitably self-destructs every 6 months. That's stupidity in simple terms.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What image are you putting on the line? All u gotta do is stfu and stop chastising eachother in the public. I guess thats too much to ask.
Stop chastising?

Kyrie did something stupid. Only the willfully ignorant choose not to see it. None of this happens had he been the one to keep his socially unacceptable beliefs to himself.

The onus isn't on LeBron to protect Kyrie. Kyrie needs to do that himself.

The "code" should be used to protect those doing the right thing from being harmed, not for protecting ignorance.