LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You're not gonna like this..... But SKIP BAYLESS was the one who went on Undisputed not long after the injury and said that he had someone who looked at the MRI and said that Lebron's ankle/foot was fukd.

That it was looking like a season ender or at least one that made it seem like he wasn't gonna play due to the Lakers being out the playoffs at that point.

This isn't some made up injury lol
:skip: has someone in Lebron's camp?? You honestly believe that shyt? Not saying the foot isn't an issue but it's LBJ so it's overly exaggerated. AD has a foot issue too yet you don't see people referencing it to give him an excuse.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If only he didn’t wait until the series was over to play like Jamal Murray has done the past 3 games

LeStans taking a victory lap down 0-3 at halftime. Life comes at you fast :mjcry:
Can't win with Kobe-stans.. Maybe if Bron just shouted "MAMBA MENTALITY!!!" before every shot you'd finally give him his rightful respect

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't win with Kobe-stans.. Maybe if Bron just shouted "MAMBA MENTALITY!!!" before every shot you'd finally give him his rightful respect
He’s winning me over tonight. I just don’t care when someone plays like I’ve been saying he should since game 1. You would think bragging after game 1 was a low point but bragging being down 3-0 is beyond embarrassing.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He’s winning me over tonight. I just don’t care when someone plays like I’ve been saying he should since game 1. You would think bragging after game 1 was a low point but bragging being down 3-0 is beyond embarrassing.
This isn't a brag.. this is just simply pointing out that yet again......... you're wrong and that he's not washed.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This thread title. Either way it pushes this thread higher. It's the gift that keeps on giving.