LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He's obviously injured. He averaged 28/9/7 this year. Ya'll bugging.
Even if he is injured, he's always gonna be injured moving forward. You can never expect a 39 year old to be fresh as a daisy come playoff time. He'll get banged up during the season or get banged up once the intensity of the playoffs begin.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know he's limping out in that walking boot if they lose game 4

All faxx.. We seen that movie already

Enter

Windhorst/nick WRIGHT :

My sources tell me that Lebron was playing with a fractured toe.. So bad that they had to PHYSICALLY remove it before the play offs.

' this effected his first step, his ability to runback on defence , make WIDE. OPEN threes, and stop turning the ball Over,as he was constantly off balance.

This was also the main cause of the Leflop that we saw through out the play offs.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
bronny is the biggest loser in this

his entire push was based off the possibility of signing Bron in 2024 lol.
It’s kind of wild that at this moment Bronny may have a more reliable three ball than his father.

This off-season maybe Bron can get in the gym with him and Bronny can tweak his form. That’s his only shot at remaining playable in this league. Otherwise the load will be too much to bear for players like Reaves next year.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:

I get it. They're 20 years deep with this dude. It's not that they don't see it but they're in denial. Media told them he can play until he's 45 so they felt comfortable.

He's a good enough 3rd option though.

Lebron's ego would never allow him to be a third option. His fukk you threes are obviously him trying to reclaim glory and it contributed to us losing this series.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
At this point he should come out using Lonzo Ball’s form in Game 4

Anything is better than what he’s doing now
LONZO-PROMO-superJumbo.jpg

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Even if he is injured, he's always gonna be injured moving forward. You can never expect a 39 year old to be fresh as a daisy come playoff time. He'll get banged up during the season or get banged up once the intensity of the playoffs begin.
The issue was he was playing some of the highest minutes in the league due to roster construction and trying to make up for that 2-10 start.

Giannis plays 33-34 min a game. That's exactly what Bron should be at, and you can preserve him for a playoff run if you have depth and ball handlers

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
All faxx.. We seen that movie already

Enter

Windhorst/nick WRIGHT :

My sources tell me that Lebron was playing with a fractured toe.. So bad that they had to PHYSICALLY remove it before the play offs.

' this effected his first step, his ability to runback on defence , make WIDE. OPEN threes, and stop turning the ball Over,as he was constantly off balance.

This was also the main cause of the Leflop that we saw through out the play offs.
You're not gonna like this..... But SKIP BAYLESS was the one who went on Undisputed not long after the injury and said that he had someone who looked at the MRI and said that Lebron's ankle/foot was fukd.

That it was looking like a season ender or at least one that made it seem like he wasn't gonna play due to the Lakers being out the playoffs at that point.

This isn't some made up injury lol