LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
These are the Lakers, not the Trail Blazers.

A winless WCF is not something to be proud of.

You would know that if you were actually a Laker fan.

Getting swept and you want us to give them pity support. :heh:
Again comprehension seems to fail you. Who said "proud" or wanting pity support?

Just reading your post would have more merit if they didnt get as far as they did. There doesnt need to be an extreme either way.

But this is coping for you. So I get it. Carry on :manny:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again comprehension seems to fail you. Who said "proud" or wanting pity support?

Just reading your post would have more merit if they didnt get as far as they did. There doesnt need to be an extreme either way.

But this is coping for you. So I get it. Carry on :manny:

The more you say doesn't make it anymore true or funny.

Me and @GreatestLaker were the only ones saying we'd get swept. People like you are so delusional that you thought we had a chance. But then again, that happens when you don't watch games.

Getting swept in the conference finals is no different than those Hawks who got exposed by Bron's cavs every year. Last time I checked, making it further and getting embarrassed isn't anything to be proud of. Or so I thought

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like you are the one coping.

He made the western conference finals...just like how he used to steam roll the east and make the finals.

Then when he finally gets there and faces a competent basketball team he folds. The guy is a joke.
Denver is the only competent team in the NBA. :wow:

You learn something new on thecoli everyday :ohhh:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These are the Lakers, not the Trail Blazers.

A winless WCF is not something to be proud of.

You would know that if you were actually a Laker fan.

Getting swept and you want us to give them pity support. :heh:
Besides Lebrons chip in 2020 this is the Lakers best finish since 2010.

2011 L semi finals 4-0
2012 L semi-finals 4-1
2013 L 1st round 4-0
2014 nonplayoffs
2015 no playoffs
2016 no playoffs
2017 no playoffs
2018 no playoffs
2019 no playoffs
2020 chip
2021 L 1st round 4-0
2022 no playoffs
2023 L WCF 4-0

:deadrose: Stupid Cacnadian without Lebron you’d be the Hornets the last 13 years.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What the fukk do you expect when you force a 38yo, injured player to play all 48 minutes of the game? Even the young guys get breaks, but Ham couldn't sit Bron one minute.

Saddest part is that Bron's tired half after carrying the team with no breaks was still better than AD's first half completely fresh.

retire is what I expect

it's a celebration :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The more you say doesn't make it anymore true or funny.

Me and @GreatestLaker were the only ones saying we'd get swept. People like you are so delusional that you thought we had a chance. But then again, that happens when you don't watch games.

Getting swept in the conference finals is no different than those Hawks who got exposed by Bron's cavs every year. Last time I checked, making it further and getting embarrassed isn't anything to be proud of. Or so I thought
2-10 start, assets you traded your "3rd star" for combine for 15 mins, with a rookie HC.

You're right should have seen this series as a loss. No ones is proud. Just saying its not the extreme. But it is for you. :manny:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Besides Lebrons chip in 2020 this is the Lakers best finish since 2010.

2011 L semi finals 4-0
2012 L semi-finals 4-1
2013 L 1st round 4-0
2014 nonplayoffs
2015 no playoffs
2016 no playoffs
2017 no playoffs
2018 no playoffs
2019 no playoffs
2020 chip
2021 L 1st round 4-0
2022 no playoffs
2023 L WCF 4-0

:deadrose: Stupid Cacnadian without Lebron you’d be the Hornets the last 13 years.
Not going to use to pile on breh. But I now see where some of the anger comes from. I thought it was keeping the Lakers standard. When part of it being so long since he's consistently seen it. So I get it. No shade. Bron didnt give him the consistency/restoring it like he was hoping for.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2-10 start, assets you traded your "3rd star" for combine for 15 mins, with a rookie HC.

You're right should have seen this series as a loss. No ones is proud. Just saying its not the extreme. But it is for you. :manny:

And we could have gone further if your mans didn't get outplayed by Jamal Murray and Jokic the entire series and didn't wet the bed in the last 5 mins of every game.

It's only fitting you're throwing his teammates under the bus for his shortcomings, like player like stan.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not going to use to pile on breh. But I now see where some of the anger comes from. I thought it was keeping the Lakers standard. When part of it being so long since he's consistently seen it. So I get it. No shade. Bron didnt give him the consistency/restoring it like he was hoping for.
Nah, Lebron winning more chips was his worst nightmare. What he wanted was Lebron to underperform but Lakers still win that way he could have the best of both worlds. No way did this maladjusted cacnadian retard want Lebron to cook.

Lakers fans out here like they Alabama. Been a mediocre franchise since Barack Obama’s first term :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
And we could have gone further if your mans didn't get outplayed by Jamal Murray and Jokic the entire series and didn't wet the bed in the last 5 mins of every game.

It's only fitting you're throwing his teammates under the bus for his shortcomings, like player like stan.
Yes, Jokic and Murray had one of the better conference finals in years. They played better and earned it . And its not thrown under the bus when you're supposed 3rd best player completely vanishes. That is what it is. Even Aaron Gordon found a way to have a good game after his struggles this series.

But Bron should have played better as well. He shares blame too.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like you are the one coping.

He made the western conference finals...just like how he used to steam roll the east and make the finals.

Then when he finally gets there and faces a competent basketball team he folds. The guy is a joke.
He literally had the most successful 20th season in NBA history, when most players that play that long are either journeyman or bench players, and you think this season is an indictment on his career.

Stick to soccer Eurocac :mjlol: