LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
idk why i thought lebron was in his mid 40s. dudes only 3 years older than me. hes in better physical shape than me for sure, but my back is already like :damn:some mornings. dont know how he still does it

:flabbynsick:welcome to the club king james :flabbynsick:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'll make sure I fact check every tweet I post from now on. Don't wanna upset Bron stans again. My apologies.
:troll:

You shouldn't need any "fact checking" to realize that Bron didn't miss any free throws in the final minute. Or that he was the catalyst to the comeback. Anyone who was paying even basic attention to the game would have known that. Which means that you probably didn't even watch, you just woke up the next morning and asked Twitter what to say.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
You shouldn't need any "fact checking" to realize that Bron didn't miss any free throws in the final minute. Or that he was the catalyst to the comeback. Anyone who was paying even basic attention to the game would have known that. Which means that you probably didn't even watch, you just woke up the next morning and asked Twitter what to say.
I post those Brick Muse tweets on here all the time because I find them amusing and think others might as well. Not my fault they posted something that wasn't true.
:manny:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bron isn't even a top-50 thing I care about in my life. You won't find 10 words I write about him in an average month outside of here, he's just an interesting thing to debate on a message board full of bron haters.

laugh-laughing.gif