LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Why post a lie? Bron didn't miss any free throws in the final minute. Yeah he missed a three, everyone misses most of the threes they take. And he had one turnover where he was fouled from behind.

Outside of the straight lie, those 4th quarter stats are also cherry-picked as shyt. Bron had 7 points, 4 boards, and 4 assists in the fourth, which is great (translates to a 28-16-16 game). He was 1-4 from the field but 5-7 from the line which is fine, did the poster think you have to shoot 7-7 on free throws or you suck? If he had made literally one more shot he would have had 10 fourth quarter points and been the hero in a game going to overtime.

A different way of framing that same shyt is that the Lakers came back from a 12-point deficit in the final 5 minutes with Bron scoring or assisting on EVERYTHING other than the loose-ball foul that sent AD to the line. He scored 4 points, set up all 8 of Reeves's points, grabbed two key rebounds, hit the two most critical free throws with 1:12 left....and all after playing 40 minutes on the night including the entire fourth quarter.

Some of you are wild dumb with this Bron hate. He was the #1 reason they came back. You want to blame someone for that game, then ask why D-Lo was a -28 on the night doing nothing on both ends.
I don't care about any of this. I just posted it to get reactions. Y'all fall for the bait every time.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That's interesting

so let's have a ban bet

we can make a poll of who you rather have stay on the coli, me or you and the loser leaves

:sas2:

It would be an interesting poll you can run if the answer is important to you, but not worth it for a ban bet. There's a lot more people I'd want to get off the boards, and I've been doing a damn good job of it recently. Your posts are just inane, if you disappeared for good tomorrow nothing would be missed and little would be gained.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would be an interesting poll you can run if the answer is important to you, but not worth it for a ban bet. There's a lot more people I'd want to get off the boards, and I've been doing a damn good job of it recently. Your posts are just inane, if you disappeared for good tomorrow nothing would be missed and little would be gained.

whole lotta words just to say you're shook

Either way, you're going to ban yourself once Bron leaves since your entire existence is tied to a 40 year old man and I ain't talking about your father.

btw read what you just wrote and evaluate your life. "more people I'd want to get off the board and I've been doing a damn good job of it" no way is that not satire

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers and Celtics ended each other after the 7 Game series too, both fell off like a bad bag
one team was in the ECF in game 7 in 2012. don't group kobe being swept and then gentleman's swept 2 years in a row in with them :sas2:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Either way, you're going to ban yourself once Bron leaves since your entire existence is tied to a 40 year old man and I ain't talking about your father.

Bron isn't even a top-50 thing I care about in my life. You won't find 10 words I write about him in an average month outside of here, he's just an interesting thing to debate on a message board full of bron haters.

btw read what you just wrote and evaluate your life. "more people I'd want to get off the board and I've been doing a damn good job of it" no way is that not satire

This world is being destroyed in real time by misinformation and evil actors on the Internet. If you pay any attention to world events, you'll see that entire presidential elections across the world have been tipped one way or the other by social media and internet forums, support for wars, military interventions, and dictator policies is being driven by anonymous posters online, and entire movements of anti-Black and anti-women ideologies are being driven by people who are solely internet-famous.

If you look at the people I've gotten banned or bushed, you'll see that EVERY one of them either:

1. Was posting right-wing misinformation, and
2. Was posting anti-black narratives, or
3. Was posting anti-women or pro-rape comments

Yeah I'm proud when I get one of them out of the cut. I've been doing the Lord's work in that regard.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

You're talking to someone who made a thread to announce he was leaving the site.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The same way posters like you rush to defend Bron at every turn. There's a yin and a yang.
:troll:

It would be the same if one side wasn't openly making bad faith arguments and then making excuses when caught.

It is interesting, though, that the chosen alternative to defending Bron is to lie.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
It would be the same if one side wasn't openly making bad faith arguments and then making excuses when caught.

It is interesting, though, that the chosen alternative to defending Bron is to lie.
I'll make sure I fact check every tweet I post from now on. Don't wanna upset Bron stans again. My apologies.
:troll:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He's the JVG to the Oak vs Zo showdown of Joker and AD
AjiUOY3CQAAcdhN.jpg:large
My breh resorting to this level of try hard.

What happened :mjcry:

That Jokic 3 at the end of the 3rd hurt my soul too breh. Its gonna be alright. Long series.