LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Spurs kicking his team's ass in a couple series kinda swerved the record, but dude has been a legit thorn in ~27 other franchises, and probably would be up on GS if either Kyrie/Love don't get hurt or Durant just rots in OKC :myman:
Getting that 5th while still being a high level top 2 option on a championship team and beating 4 straight favorites (I can't see how Denver or Boston wouldn't be favored) would be crazy.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Breh, you do realize that other people can read? There's more emotion in your ridiculous insults than in anything I said.

Wait, someone just upped this one too? You made this same thread seven years ago before the 2016 Finals had even played out? :dahell:

As a longtime Lebron hater(circa 2003), I can officially say he's done

There's a legit possibility he could get most of his titles after you made that thread. :wow:

Little did he know that 2 years later Lebron would come take over his team:lolbron:

Mentally ill characters who don’t even live in America proudly admitting to hating a black American athlete for 20+ years :wow:
2 decades worth of vitriol and rage in his soul, I’m surprised breh hasn’t had a stroke or heart attack :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Age ended the Pistons and the Celtics. OKC collapsed because of Russ play style. The Pre and Post KD Warriors were also not ended by LeBron. The Pre-KD Warriors ended when KD joined and the Warriors of today it was obvious they weren't performing up to par anymore. They had a troubled season.

All of these are questionable.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Age ended the Pistons and the Celtics. OKC collapsed because of Russ play style. The Pre and Post KD Warriors were also not ended by LeBron. The Pre-KD Warriors ended when KD joined and the Warriors of today it was obvious they weren't performing up to par anymore. They had a troubled season.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Did you think he was claiming that LeBron literally walked into their front office and dismantled the teams?

When fans claim MJ ended chapters, do you realize all the rationales you have would be even more true there?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

The Pistons were no older than the Warriors are now. In fact probably younger in some aspects