LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
So you just gonna say a whole bunch of shyt to take away from the fact that he caught you in a blatant lie. :laff:
No I’m at work now…I’m employed breh :gucci: but will screen record every first half uncontested lay Bron allowed. Let me be clear, breh is smoking crack acting like Bron’s defense is anywhere near elite.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No I’m at work now…I’m employed breh :gucci: but will screen record every first half uncontested lay Bron allowed. Let me be clear, breh is smoking crack acting like Bron’s defense is anywhere near elite.
He's been very good on the defensive end besides a few games this playoff run. Pay attention kid

Daps
As Jordan got older he developed the fade away that was unstoppable

As Kobe got older, followed right behind MJ with the fade away

Lebron got older… wellllll just more 3 attempts and he tried doing the fade away but his form his horrible..

Only thing I don’t like about Lebron in his whole career, is the killer mindset..

He better have it for game 6 because they losing game 7

This is a wild post. Do you really want to compare lebron & Kobe age for age from their mid 30’s
:francis:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You had time to reply with some bullshyt but don’t got time to defend your lie. Sure thing breh

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Blatantly lie brehs. Bron has gotten a block each of the last two games, including this critical one of Curry when it was a two-point game in the 4th.

Blaming Bron's defense for yesterday's loss is wild. Bron had the highest BPM on the team for Game 5 and the second-highest defensive rating behind Vando, but you think Lakers would have overcome a 15-point deficit solely based on him playing better rim protection? :comeon:

He's been a positive defensive player all postseason and especially in this round. Yeah his foot is clearly taking away from his explosion but he's making up for it in other ways.

Unfortunately have limited time tonight but here's a teaser for a man who looks like he plays defense but really ain't doing shyt :wow:.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Thank you JaMychal Green and thank you Kendrick Perkins for snitching :blessed:

Did JaMychal even play? :mjlol:

The Warriors knew he fukked up :laff: