LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Bron ain’t contest a layup/dunk attempt at the rim in 2 games :manny:.

shyt would’ve been over in 5 if he would play some fukking defense.

Watch the tape he does nothing on defense anymore,a couple plays a game he will try to guard the ball 90 % of the game hes standing around and ball watching....

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Absolutely bizarre. Why would you sexualize basketball? I've never seen LeBron stans sexualize players. When have you seen me acting out in adoration towards him, or giving anything other than fact-based takes. Singing love songs and poetry about a player, getting emotionally attached, talking about their looks as if it's an asset, that's purely a Kobestan thing. Strangely, they're also the ones always using homosexual language towards other fans. Why, you think?
There are a couple of Kobe stans on here who used to gush over his well-manicured eyebrows and facial bone structure :mjlol:
When he tore his Achilles, I think it was OP who cried “Get up, Dad:mjcry:
I’m actually kinda surprised didn’t remake Tha Crossroads for him after he passed like they remade Dear Mamba for him when he was alive :ehh:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
As Jordan got older he developed the fade away that was unstoppable

As Kobe got older, followed right behind MJ with the fade away

Lebron got older… wellllll just more 3 attempts and he tried doing the fade away but his form his horrible..

Only thing I don’t like about Lebron in his whole career, is the killer mindset..

He better have it for game 6 because they losing game 7

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Blatantly lie brehs. Bron has gotten a block each of the last two games, including this critical one of Curry when it was a two-point game in the 4th.

Blaming Bron's defense for yesterday's loss is wild. Bron had the highest BPM on the team for Game 5 and the second-highest defensive rating behind Vando, but you think Lakers would have overcome a 15-point deficit solely based on him playing better rim protection? :comeon:

He's been a positive defensive player all postseason and especially in this round. Yeah his foot is clearly taking away from his explosion but he's making up for it in other ways.

No worries I’ll spin the block on this, it’ll show why stats are fukking useless.
It's pointless, some of these dudes don't even watch the game, and when they do they don't actually know anything besides "ball in hoop"
If I asked you to point out what a horns set is and the best outcome of the set you would juelz. Don’t be mistaken, you are NOT watching these GS x Laker games if you aren’t seeing Bron give up uncontested lays at the rim every other warriors possession :yeshrug:. Behave yourself.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No worries I’ll spin the block on this, it’ll show why stats are fukking useless.

If I asked you to point out what a horns set is and the best outcome of the set you would juelz. Don’t be mistaken, you are NOT watching these GS x Laker games if you aren’t seeing Bron give up uncontested lays at the rim every other warriors possession :yeshrug:. Behave yourself.

MOST BRON GROUPIES ARE CASUALS AND HAVE NEVER PLAYED ORGANIZED BALL ON ANY LEVEL

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

So you just gonna say a whole bunch of shyt to take away from the fact that he caught you in a blatant lie. :laff:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you just gonna say a whole bunch of shyt to take away from the fact that he caught you in a blatant lie. :laff:
He wasn’t exactly wrong. His effort level was disastrous last night. I even saw Dennis cuss him out. I said it the first min that dude didn’t want to play last night. Is it age, effort or injury, hard to say.