Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and lame ass radio host Justin Termine keep saying this bullshyt as a knock on his character

Bron doesn't give a fukk about a farewell tour especially for the got damn toxic ass fans in LA.

Maybe if he was still in Cleveland
Knock on his character!?:gucci:...Bron's maybe the 2nd most prestigious player in the history of the game.A farewell tour should be mandatory.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The Bron hate is some of the weirdest shyt I ever seen. Especially for a player who is pro black as fukk and not in no fukkery off the court.

Or he’s an attention whore who announces he might retire the night the nuggets make their 1st finals in history & people think that’s corny. Kinda like when he had a “broken” hand after getting swept in the finals

groupies like yourself can’t see these things cuz you’re a dikkrider

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or he’s an attention whore who announces he might retire the night the nuggets make their 1st finals in history & people think that’s corny. Kinda like when he had a “broken” hand after getting swept in the finals

Not only that, he fakes a retirement possibility less than 24 hours Melo actually retires. There's no doubt in my mind that it wouldn't even cross his mind to pull that stunt if Melo didn't announce his retirement. there's a reason why there's a 20+ page thread of him being an in the moment dikkrider.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

lol his "announcement" after 20 years of playing in the NBA: "I have a lot to think about"

And now your weird ass is upset

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Knock on his character!?:gucci:...Bron's maybe the 2nd most prestigious player in the history of the game.A farewell tour should be mandatory.
And it's for that very reason that it's up to Bron. Mandatory to who? Why would he want to do that for a fanbase like LA where Kobe did his at.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just for LA.It's for all the fans in the league.I'm quite sure they'll throw down their spears & pay respects to the man if they know it's his last hurrah.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Haters label anyone else who isn't a hater a "Stan" or dikkrider"

Casual fan: Man that Lebron James had a great game last night
Bron Hater: Get his dikk out your mouth you LEBGQT bytch nikka, fukk you and LeGm you fukking stan. :damn: :pacspit:

Casual fan: :picard: I'm just saying the triple double he had was nice

Daps
You know there about to be a Bud Billiken thrown before/during/after every game on the road during his 'retirement' season. Breh gonna have the cameras following him wherever he goes on some Truman show shyt.

:lolbron: