Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'm a Bron hater, but him coming off the bench would be sad. I'm pretty sure he would never do that.
He's still 2nd team All NBA caliber.. the issue is strictly to limit his minutes in the regular season to Giannis type 32-33 a night in the regular season. Have him go all out in spurts instead of literally having to play 38 minutes a game, then 40+ in the playoffs

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need to find a closer

all year we lost games because we either had AD derailing with bad fouls and missed fts or Lebron taking his patented step back 3 that never goes in at the end of games.

Maybe Reaves can be that guy but not having a closer is a big reason why we lost this series

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
We need to find a closer

all year we lost games because we either had AD derailing with bad fouls and missed fts or Lebron taking his patented step back 3 that never goes in at the end of games.

Maybe Reaves can be that guy but not having a closer is a big reason why we lost this series
Agreed with this.. just in the sense that we need a guy who can "get a bucket" from the midrange/jumpshot

Maybe that is Austin and he can turn into that guy. He showed flashes of being able to do it multiple times during the season, I'd be down to give him the reigns in that regard

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I don’t hate the man but his game is ugly and boring af. Always has been to me. He’s very unlikeable because in my opinion comes off so fake and phony. Nothing about the guy seems aithentic. He’s not cool at al. Now the comparisons to MJ are so fake and made up by the media it just gets on people’s nerves. He a just not a likeable guy
fidddddddacts!

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
ahhh yes you already know this attention seeker will want to go on a retirement tour, getting all the love from each NBA arena

And the teams will happily give it to him....cause they're gonna jack up the price on those tickets for his last game at their arena, they ain't tryna miss out on that extra cash!