Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
People gonna complain about this being the coverage but all these Bron videos gonna hit 2 million while Finals coverage gets lucky to hit 1 million views on YouTube.

Gee, I wonder who's watching these.

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Bro he already said that any team that drafts him gets him too, not many teams passing up that opportunity
I wonder if this is the play..retire and then when draft time come around put it out that he’s ready for a comeback with whoever signs his son AND he will sign for a Vet min..someone jumping on that

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Here's the thing, I think we need to listen to the words he used. He said he's okay with not playing with his son. He said the game isn't fun for him if he's not playing in The Finals...

He'd be trying to play forever if he based his decision on him still being a good player. Its time to move on. There's nothing left to prove here. He's as big a winner as The Game as ever had, as he's won in more than one place, with more than one coach, with more than one style of play/philosophy and team around him, in both conferences...

Let these young dudes have it. All the pessimistic cats in here are generally people who don't like Bron anyway, it's not a shocker that someone 20 years into their career is thinking of moving on...

I'd be willing to bet that sometime before the new season starts in 4½ months, we'll hear him announce that Y21 is his final year. I'm betting on that right now. He probably does want The Farewell Tour, lesser players have gotten one. He deserves his and so does The League...

He'll announce it some time before the season starts that this is it. Good for him. Let these young boys have it!

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if this is the play..retire and then when draft time come around put it out that he’s ready for a comeback with whoever signs his son AND he will sign for a Vet min..someone jumping on that
Nah he ain’t leaving that money on the table next season, but that’s why his contract w the Lakers ends when Bronny is eligible. He will be free to take a 1 year wherever Bronny ends up & he ain’t getting no vet minimum, this is still LeBron, not Melo :lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjcry: it's ok Lebron you did your best...you did all that you could you won rings, you won championships... you got nothing left to prove to anyone...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you go for this, you'll go for fried ice cream:unimpressed:...Bron's not going anywhere without a farewell tour.Plus he still wants to play with his son, right!?

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
The Bron hate is some of the weirdest shyt I ever seen. Especially for a player who is pro black as fukk and not in no fukkery off the court.
I don’t hate the man but his game is ugly and boring af. Always has been to me. He’s very unlikeable because in my opinion comes off so fake and phony. Nothing about the guy seems aithentic. He’s not cool at al. Now the comparisons to MJ are so fake and made up by the media it just gets on people’s nerves. He a just not a likeable guy