Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I don’t hate the man but his game is ugly and boring af. Always has been to me. He’s very unlikeable because in my opinion comes off so fake and phony. Nothing about the guy seems aithentic. He’s not cool at al. Now the comparisons to MJ are so fake and made up by the media it just gets on people’s nerves. He a just not a likeable guy
The comparisons to Jordan began during a time every young exciting baller was getting compared to Jordan (the early 00s). So if you hated him being compared to Mike you should have hated that for everyone else...

The comparisons to Jordan stuck because he turned out to be the most dominant player since Jordan. That's not a media narrative, because NBA Media calls a different player "the most dominant ever". We just all saw his entire career and the comps stuck because all saw him turn into the most dominant player since Mike...

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
The comparisons to Jordan began during a time every young exciting baller was getting compared to Jordan (the early 00s). So if you hated him being compared to Mike you should have hated that for everyone else...

The comparisons to Jordan stuck because he turned out to be the most dominant player since Jordan. That's not a media narrative, because NBA Media calls a different player "the most dominant ever". We just all saw his entire career and the comps stuck because all saw him turn into the most dominant player since Mike...
I don't even know why u be responding to dumb ass comments like that

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
If you go for this, you'll go for fried ice cream:unimpressed:...Bron's not going anywhere without a farewell tour.Plus he still wants to play with his son, right!?
You and lame ass radio host Justin Termine keep saying this bullshyt as a knock on his character

Bron doesn't give a fukk about a farewell tour especially for the got damn toxic ass fans in LA.

Maybe if he was still in Cleveland

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Even media is saying he’s not the same anymore

Lol at quoting Ric Butcher. He's basically Skip Bayless/Rob Parker but worse

Bucher's a veteran Bron hater, he was saying this same shyt about Bron having lost a step when he joined the Cavs a decade ago. :dead:

Has LeBron James Lost a Step in His Return to the Cavs? History Says It's Likely

RIC BUCHER, NOVEMBER 26, 2014

You can google "Ric Bucher hater" and find all sorts of shyt like that. Back in the day he said that he would rather start a franchise with Derrick Rose than with Lebron James, cause "Rose has a higher bball IQ". During the 2016 Finals, he said Bron losing to the Warriors proved he was no all-time great like Bird, Magic or Kobe.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Bron isn’t retiring without a farewell tour
Why? I don't think he gives a fukk about a farewell tour especially for the damn Lakers where fans are just gonna undermine him anyways.

Maybe if he was still in Cleveland

I mean Kobe and D Wade did theirs with the team they started their career

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Eating a chicken breakfast burrito with jalapeno salsa.
:banderas: