Lebron having trouble signing star players for Space Jam 2

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong I'm not up on the production of Space Jam.

I think the thing is Jordan was just an actor in the movie. The lead yes, but it wasn't his movie per se. He was just the star.

Space Jam 2 is Lebron's movie. He's producing it. He's starring. He's doing everything. He's basically stroking he ego with this shyt. He's going to tell a bunch of dudes to play the bytch role and I'll come save you all by the end. I wouldn't want to be in the movie either.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka gonna trade bugs bunny and Daffy Duck midway through the movie
Movie gonna end with the Looney Toons getting blown out and Porky Pig and Yosemite Sam on their sports show complaining that Bron didn't have enough help.

Movie gonna end with him going to a Disney team and them not even being good enough for the Monstars to want to play them.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Thank. fukking. God.

Please do not make this movie. Just let me have my childhood memories ffs :why:

They've been trying to talk it into existence for years, with literally nobody asking for it. And each time, it's met with a dead reaction, and they shelve it for another 2 years.

I already can tell the shyt would be using some of that corny CGI effects like for these pokemon movies :snoop:

Movie gonna end with the Looney Toons getting blown out and Porky Pig and Yosemite Sam on their sports show complaining that Bron didn't have enough help.

Movie gonna end with him going to a Disney team and them not even being good enough for the Monstars to want to play them.
fukkin Foghorn Leghorn's gonna dribble out the clock because they think they have the lead and blow the series :russ:

SkinnyOddballAlabamamapturtle-max-1mb.gif

"Uh well, uh I say, I thought we had that lead Lebron! :mjgrin:"

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Really should tap Oscar winner Kobe Bryant

That shyt would lure players and actors like Denzel to be in a film with a fellow Oscar winner

Kobe is in talks with Ice Cube to make a movie about his life..

Better than trying to remake MJ''s movie.. duke even copined MJ''s jersey number
:scust:

Shyt will bomb like more than a game