Lebron having trouble signing star players for Space Jam 2

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A lot of the top players are doing their own media ventures. When MJ did the OG Space Jam, guys were just beginning to build their brands on a lower level. Nowadays there are several players that have huge brands of their own. They want to be the star of the movie.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
i mean it's just a stupid idea man. not that space jam is some cinematic holy grail but let's keep it a bean, starring in the sequel says loud and clear to the world that you're this generation's mike.... and he isn't, not even close

great player but c'mon man stop it already with this nonsense

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i mean it's just a stupid idea man. not that space jam is some cinematic holy grail but let's keep it a bean, starring in the sequel says loud and clear to the world that you're this generation's mike.... and he isn't, not even close

great player but c'mon man stop it already with this nonsense

LeBron isn't the greatest player from his generation and its not close? Mind telling us who is?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
After July 4th or July 5th of 2019 I think Lebron is going to come to the realization that coming to LA over philly was the worst decision of his career.

Nobody is signing to play with the Lakers....Philly was a ready made team good to go