THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Anybody else feel this is a dangerous contract for Bron. If he would have signed a 6 year max offer with player option after 2 that would make more sense. When the new CBA hits he could opt out and re-up the max. By signing a 2 year deal, if he suffers a terrible injury he is done.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody else feel this is a dangerous contract for Bron. If he would have signed a 6 year max offer with player option after 2 that would make more sense. When the new CBA hits he could opt out and re-up the max. By signing a 2 year deal, if he suffers a terrible injury he is done.

Kinda how Kobe tore his Achilles and got $50 mil?:ld: :heh: Bron is in a unique position in that he has made way more money of the court than he will ever make on the court. He's not banking on this contract or any other like most guys in the league are. Beyond that he's a big star so unless he is unable to physically walk he will get money from somebody.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

it doesnt work like that. a player option is only in the last year of a contract. and with early termination clauses, it has to be after year 4 with the team before you can exercise

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I think it's good he returned to cleveland but Lebron is an opportunist, kyrie,wiggins,thompson,waiters are all young pieces that will benefit from playing with him now and he will benefit from playing with them in 4-5 years or are valuable trade pieces(excluding irving I doubt he's traded) to attain kevin love to form another big 3.If Wade wasn't washed lebron wouldn't have bounced he basically left a stable organization with a good front office for an unstable one who's had multiple gm's and coaches and haven't made the playoffs since he left.It was the same when he went to miami,a big 3 with 2 fellow stars was the best/safest option.I do think he wanted to return to ohio his wife,kids and team wanted too also cuz if lebron wanted to stay in miami melo would of went to miami too.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli's WWE Bron hitting Bostrich and Dholmes and Bostrich with the metal folded chair:banderas:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
LeBron is taking all the guys to Cleveland with him, that he was upset with Spoelstra for not giving more minutes...He campaigned for Miller and Jones probably more than anyone on the roster.. The fact that Miller is potentially suing the Heat organization for ties with Haider Zafar and he was welcomed with open arms with Bron looks funny.. It really seems that he left because he had some issues with Riley and Spoelstra (the fact he denied that in that letter was the first clue)

Rio needs to take his number 6 jersey back...

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
LeBron is taking all the guys to Cleveland with him, that he was upset with Spoelstra for not giving more minutes...He campaigned for Miller and Jones probably more than anyone on the roster.. The fact that Miller is potentially suing the Heat organization for ties with Haider Zafar and he was welcomed with open arms with Bron looks funny.. It really seems that he left because he had some issues with Riley and Spoelstra (the fact he denied that in that letter was the first clue)

Rio needs to take his number 6 jersey back...

Those nikkas was riding LeBron into the ground. He averaged a clear 5 minutes more a game than everyone on the Heat. Take out Wade and his half season playing ass and he is nearly six minutes over Chris Bosh. It was basically Bron doing everything on the court and the other 4 teammates were to simply look busy on the court. He has every right to be mad.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Those nikkas was riding LeBron into the ground. He averaged a clear 5 minutes more a game than everyone on the Heat. Take out Wade and his half season playing ass and he is nearly six minutes over Chris Bosh. It was basically Bron doing everything on the court and the other 4 teammates were to simply look busy on the court. He has every right to be mad.

Not saying he doesn't... I just don't think he's being honest about it...

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Not saying he doesn't... I just don't think he's being honest about it...
He was being disingenuous as fukk about the Miami side of things. However, i truly believe the stuff about Cleveland. No doubt he wanted to shoot a fair one with some of the people in the organization. The payroll getting lowered while there and Wade being put together with paper clips and tape, talking about I feel good. No shyt, you played half the season breh.