The Deep State
2 year deal with a 1 year opt out clause :mjlol:
f8e.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I love how he called Dan by his first name, not Mr. Gilbert. Just something to let you know that I'm making you, you aren't making me shyt. Again, boss shyt.

Another thing, whenever seminal moments happen in sports, a past time of mine is to view that respective team's forum or forums. I love seeing what the diehards had to say. This was no different for me. I learned a lot about LeBron and how he is viewed in Cleveland. He is very truthful when he says that the relationship is bigger than basketball. They identify with him, he is them, he represents them. It's far bigger than the relationship that like a Derrick Rose has with Chicago. There is almost a need for him to be there, to make things right. I've heard plenty of Chicago fans say they should trade rose, before the injuries. Those words were never uttered while Lebron was a Cavalier. I've seen pictures of grown men and women crying because of things yesterday. Sometimes we say it's just a game, but it's a game we come here and discuss, laugh at at shake our heads and incredulous things but it can be much bigger. These aren't transient fans, they are lifers with heartbreak after heartbreak, year after year, decade after decade. I'm from Detroit and I have been a Lions fan and have been one all my life, I hate our QB and thinks our coach socks yet I've already reupped on NFL Sunday Ticket, hoping for miracles even the church can't provide. So, while our journeys to mediocrity are different, the feelings are still the same. Cleveland got their miracle yesterday. That has to be an awesome feeling.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I love how he called Dan by his first name, not Mr. Gilbert. Just something to let you know that I'm making you, you aren't making me shyt. Again, boss shyt.

Another thing, whenever seminal moments happen in sports, a past time of mine is to view that respective team's forum or forums. I love seeing what the diehards had to say. This was no different for me. I learned a lot about LeBron and how he is viewed in Cleveland. He is very truthful when he says that the relationship is bigger than basketball. They identify with him, he is them, he represents them. It's far bigger than the relationship that like a Derrick Rose has with Chicago. There is almost a need for him to be there, to make things right. I've heard plenty of Chicago fans say they should trade rose, before the injuries. Those words were never uttered while Lebron was a Cavalier. I've seen pictures of grown men and women crying because of things yesterday. Sometimes we say it's just a game, but it's a game we come here and discuss, laugh at at shake our heads and incredulous things but it can be much bigger. These aren't transient fans, they are lifers with heartbreak after heartbreak, year after year, decade after decade. I'm from Detroit and I have been a Lions fan and have been one all my life, I hate our QB and thinks our coach socks yet I've already reupped on NFL Sunday Ticket, hoping for miracles even the church can't provide. So, while our journeys to mediocrity are different, the feelings are still the same. Cleveland got their miracle yesterday. That has to be an awesome feeling.
TL;DR: Sports identity is serious business.