Reppin
New York City
BsW7d74CAAAcIew.jpg:large

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
:salute:Lebron the Jay-z of the league. Making the best moves for he and his family, and keeping himself in the limelight. Durant won his first mvp, and Spurs spanked him.. or I should say his team. But the highest rated game next year will be Cavs at Miami christmas. Maybe Cavs Spurs. His team deserves a lot of credit too. They have him prepared for every outcome, so even when he loses, he wins. Miami one of my favourite squads, Wade favourite player:myman:...

:patrice:.

But if Brons looking long term, being bigger than an nba great, this move makes sense.. I hope:mjpls:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@3Rivers @I.AM.PIFF

I know it's corny as fukk to ask you guys to do this but I got love for the both of you, I swear on everything I love I'll get down on my knees and do whatever you want me to do if you put Dwyane Wade's face on this gif brehs. :wow:

sting-from-the-rafters-o.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
BsSYdZnCcAA_CBT.jpg:large

That's some hoe shyt. :smh:
Nah. He used the team to shed the "ring less choke artist" label (one that honestly was unfairly applied) and then bailed at the first chance to go back to a region that had more hateful stuff to say about him than anyone except maybe Art Modell, and even then, it's a tough call. NYC would be talking in a similar manner about Carmelo if he decided to leave (up there, we're all a$$holes who seem to hate everyone except the Yankees core 4 and broadway joe)

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nah. He used the team to shed the "ring less choke artist" label (one that honestly was unfairly applied) and then bailed at the first chance to go back to a region that had more hateful stuff to say about him than anyone except maybe Art Modell, and even then, it's a tough call. NYC would be talking in a similar manner about Carmelo if he decided to leave (up there, we're all a$$holes who seem to hate everyone except the Yankees core 4 and broadway joe)
:umad:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Real GM just reported on twitter Lebron is gonna wear number 32, his freshmen high school number for St Vincents

Milk that jersey sale