Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
And of course the The Gods:

51zpMTjL-SL._SS270_.jpg

bill+russell+rings.jpg

Bill: Hey Jordan, What you think about Lebron?
Jordan: 2 Rings? 3 Finals Losses? Please.

Lebron is building his own legacy, he's smart enough to realize that it was going to be incredibly difficult to win 6 titles in the NBA the way it is constructed now

Earning back the fans across the country and having their support as he tries to bring Cleveland their first title in 50 years will definitly give him that legacy he's looking for... he's somehow managed to put himself in an underdog role

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Lebron is building his own legacy, he's smart enough to realize that it was going to be incredibly difficult to win 6 titles in the NBA the way it is constructed now

Earning back the fans across the country and having their support as he tries to bring Cleveland their first title in 50 years will definitly give him that legacy he's looking for... he's somehow managed to put himself in an underdog role

I know, I'm just having fun with all his contemplates who have more rings than him right now. Nobody knows the future. But I seriously feel Miami is the Peak of his career. Sure some playoff appearances. Maybe even a conference finals but I don't see him winning the ship in Cleveland. I actually think Bron got a bad wrap in Cleveland the 1st time. He really took that young team to amazing heights. But IMO:

Lebron's Old Cleveland Team > What they have now. Though some of the players are still there.