NULL
+dap + rep..

Such a beautiful post...

tumblr_meby8opn8I1rw1fs3.gif

It been 21 years tho. :sas2:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
i'm trying my hardest to get angry, but I just can't. we won 2 titles with him. shoulda been 3, but it is what it is. shyt was still an exciting 4 years. and to be honest, I had too much fun when bron was a rival. so guess I can look forward to seeing him fail to win a title every year like I used to:manny:.......i'm guessing we get that heat-cavs game on christmas this year.:banderas:

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
You keep acting like the heat are done. Johnny cash wrote one last great song before he died. It was called ain't no grave. The key line of the song reads " when I hear that trumpet sound, I'm gonna rise right out of the ground". Within 2 years, we'll have another James/Wade/Alonzo/Shaq.

:beli: Cash didn't write that, it's an old gospel song.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
When are you officially a grown man in this society? I'm not trying to be funny or hate on LeBron, it was a classy move to go back home and write the letter, etc.. but everyone keeps saying he's all grown up. He keeps saying he's all grown up. Wasn't he like 25 when he went to Miami? Is that not grown man shyt? I understand his "college analogy" but I still gotta think when you're 25.. you a man. shyt, some nikkas at 18 gotta face the real world. I was lucky to be able to go to college and live at home etc.

Is 30 the new 18?