AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
breh stfu, you lost
you lost th ebest player in the game and didn't even get a draft pick in return.

your team is irrevelant again, like i said before your not allowed at the big table anymore brehsk,

tell me more when the season starts...till then....QUIET nikka!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
OcZSfG1.png

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Leaving a team that valued JJ hickson over prime STAT and thought Ho Williams was good enough to be the second guy on a title team ain't a front runner move. Kevin Garnett was encouraging him to get out of there after game 6
People forget the moves that Bron wanted them to do in his last few years there(Stat,J. Kidd) he wasn't getting no help in the front office at that time might as well dip.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
robb stark at the red wedding status
:camby:
You keep acting like the heat are done. Johnny cash wrote one last great song before he died. It was called ain't no grave. The key line of the song reads " when I hear that trumpet sound, I'm gonna rise right out of the ground". Within 2 years, we'll have another James/Wade/Alonzo/Shaq.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You keep acting like the heat are done. Johnny cash wrote one last great song before he died. It was called ain't no grave. The key line of the song reads " when I hear that trumpet sound, I'm gonna rise right out of the ground". Within 2 years, we'll have another James/Wade/Alonzo/Shaq.

sure you will breh :mjlol:

with a capped out roster bosh making 24 mill and wade prob 17 mill

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
wade and haslem are working on deals to take less bread so we can flexibility....fam...just worry bout ya own team....you're clueless right now..
Exactly. We got flexibility. Riley got the luck of the Irish (I got a friend from Dublin so I'll vouch for it being real). When misfortune strikes, we never stay down long. Us New Yorkers (Riley is from Oneida county) rally quick. Just ask Pedro Martinez about game 7 inning 8 and 9 as proof.