Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thoughts on the article. While it was eloquently written, it was also a beautifully PR contrived move for LeBron to tell the Heat "It's not you, it's me". Wade & Bosh both opted out of their contracts so LeBron could get the max contract he deserves while the Heat remained contenders. Yet, he's made it clear he's satisfied with two rings in Miami. Ok, you can never condemn a man for having the desire to go home, but it does feel like the Heat were used as a short-term platform to boost his career. Never gone to college, it's as if Miami served as his 4 years away from home to find himself, get his degree in the form of rings and return to give back to his community. Yeah, I applaud him for taking on his new challenge of trying to bring a trophy to Cleveland, but I can't say I will ever root for him again.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My thoughts on the article. While it was eloquently written, it was also a beautifully PR contrived move for LeBron to tell the Heat "It's not you, it's me". Wade & Bosh both opted out of their contracts so LeBron could get the max contract he deserves while the Heat remained contenders. Yet, he's made it clear he's satisfied with two rings in Miami. Ok, you can never condemn a man for having the desire to go home, but it does feel like the Heat were used as a short-term platform to boost his career. Never gone to college, it's as if Miami served as his 4 years away from home to find himself, get his degree in the form of rings and return to give back to his community. Yeah, I applaud him for taking on his new challenge of trying to bring a trophy to Cleveland, but I can't say I will ever root for him again.
He wanted out because he's a quitter and a front runner. He ran to Cleveland because he knew that not as many people would hate him for leaving again if he went there. He's far too worried about being liked. The disgraceful part is he's playing for an owner and a city that said all they did about him and an owner who even tried to cancel an entire season just to spite him, and you know this will be an issue when the 2017 lockout happens, since he won't have any credibility as the voice of the players since he did this just 3 months after popping off about sterling. Guy became my favorite active player when Shaq retired, but I can't respect this guy after such a bytch made move.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wanted out because he's a quitter and a front runner. He ran to Cleveland because he knew that not as many people would hate him for leaving again if he went there. He's far too worried about being liked. The disgraceful part is he's playing for an owner and a city that said all they did about him and an owner who even tried to cancel an entire season just to spite him, and you know this will be an issue when the 2017 lockout happens, since he won't have any credibility as the voice of the players since he did this just 3 months after popping off about sterling. Guy became my favorite active player when Shaq retired, but I can't respect this guy after such a bytch made move.

This

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
LeSlave is a joke. :mjlol:

2011 :banderas:

heat-mavs2011_1414604a.JPG

Terry hittin him w that :troll: face

:laff:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's the only great to ever blatantly use a roster & team for rings only to comeback to his drafted franchise. Check out the all-time greats and their careers

Magic Johnson/Kobe Bryant/Michael Jordan/Tim Duncan/Bill Russell/Larry Bird/Hakeem Olajuwon/Big O/Dwyane Wade (projected)
1. Drafted by a team, won a ring(s) with them and stuck with that team for their career

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
1. Drafted by the a team, won a ring
2. Traded to another team, won more rings and finish career there

Wilt Chamberlain
1. Drafted by a team but didn't win a ring
2. Traded to another team and won a ring
3. Traded to another team, won another ring, and finished career there

Shaquille O'Neal
3. Traded to another team, won another ring
4. Became a journeyman

LeBron James
2. Left via FA to another team and won two rings
3. Leave via FA back to drafted team to win another ring

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thinking about it.....this move was lebron's only shot at getting back into goat contention. if he can bring 3 or 4 titles to cleveland before he bows out that might put him in play for me. even if he brings just one chip back to cleveland it would do more to elevate his legacy than winning another title with any other team.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's the only great to ever blatantly use a roster & team for rings only to comeback to his drafted franchise. Check out the all-time greats and their careers

Magic Johnson/Kobe Bryant/Michael Jordan/Tim Duncan/Bill Russell/Larry Bird/Hakeem Olajuwon/Big O/Dwyane Wade (projected)
1. Drafted by a team, won a ring(s) with them and stuck with that team for their career

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Wilt Chamberlain

Shaquille O'Neal
4. Became a journeyman

LeBron James
And that team that drafted him showed Cleveland browns levels of ineptitude since he left. I'm really sad to see that skip bayless was right about him all along. Guy really is afraid of taking on a challenge. Why else would you play for a team that bad that has that as a built in excuse when you lose?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Wilt Chamberlain

Shaquille O'Neal
4. Became a journeyman

LeBron James
Shaq traded to the Lakers :childplease: ? How old are you breh?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Wilt Chamberlain

Shaquille O'Neal
4. Became a journeyman

LeBron James

lebron went to 4 straight finals, cavs have hte lowest winning percentage in the nba and prob all pro sports since lebron left

:camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
have you looked into our off-season thread? the vibe is the complete opposite of "mad"...unless you're talking about these attention whoring idiots being interviewed on ESPN..

its over
lol at these rose coloured glasses

bosh will be 24 and 10
wade back to 24 azznikkaz

:mjlol: