MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the funny thing in all this, all the heat had to do is SPEND money and pay the luxury cap, the same with the thunder losing harden these cheap ass teams that are raking in the money trying to be penny concious

say what you want about dan gilbert, you damn welll sure this dude will spend 100 mill a year ons ome mikhail prokovhorv if he has to.

cheap ass mickey arison

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Props to Bron
First and foremost i am a lebron stan and i will root for him where ever he chooses to take his talents
I dont really like the cavs tho because i dont feel the FO dont has lebron or many other brothers livelihood best interest in mind
how hungry can you be if ya team office is frontin'
also they have a terrible color scheme going
with that mettalicgold and Burgundy ...they should just get a new logo and uniform to symbolically represent a new era
but ...still and all
Props to the cavs and lebron for manifesting some sort of loyalty in this american pastime
:badbron:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
the funny thing in all this, all the heat had to do is SPEND money and pay the luxury cap, the same with the thunder losing harden these cheap ass teams that are raking in the money trying to be penny concious

say what you want about dan gilbert, you damn welll sure this dude will spend 100 mill a year ons ome mikhail prokovhorv if he has to.

cheap ass mickey arison
Yea, that's all the Heat had to do to keep LeBron here :rudy: Stop it, his mind was made up

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
tumblr_n8it6a54Mq1qz9ddwo1_250.gif
Miami 3
OrLando 0 :kerrmit:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Hold up....now you're downplaying having an agenda?

One to rebuild? :snoop:

Dude said it was bigger than Gilbert. I felt as you did until I read the letter. Now you're downplaying what he plans to do with this move and want others to do the same.......just to win a argument in the Coli.

I'm done man.

Point out any of my post that shows that I'm downplaying his off-court efforts
Point out any of your post that doesn't try to downplay holding Gilbert accountable, by saying it is not as important because he has an agenda. As if both are mutually exclusive

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
I never fukked with Bron. Never will. If the Heat won, would he be going back to Cleveland? Hell nah. If the Cavs weren't loaded with young talent, would he be going back? Fukk no. Everything about the nikka is so fake. If Bron really believed in the Cavs, he could have stayed and stuck it out these last 4 years and he would've gotten the guys he needed (Wiggins, Kyrie). It's like an Ex that leaves you when you're broke and lost your job and now that you're doing well, she wanna call again.

:what:

them nikkas was #1 draft picks, how would they have gotten them? And the Cav's team is trash. The team right now, with Lebron is fukking Trash. What about that team would have been appealing to anyone BUT Lebron. That roster is still ass my nikka.

Scotty Hopson? Alonzo Gee? Shane Edwards? Tristan Thompson? Dieon Waiters can ball now? :wtb:

We gon act like this was even a projected playoff team next year?

I feel bad for Bron, anyway he goes he loses and nikkas gon hate. If he would took the Max nikkas woulda been saying he's greedy, Miami's finished, etc. He leaves, takes less dough AGAIN to go play with basically a group of babies and bums and he's "bolting for young talent". Did you watch these nikkas last year?:mindblown: These nikkas are TRASH!

But once they get K. Love tho :steviej:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I approve of any and all efforts to rejuvenate the rustbelt. God bless folks like Lebron James and Liz Warren and etc.

This essay is probably heartfelt, but since when was Lebron this huge leader? Wade had the big bro mentality in that twosome. He was Lebron's mentor in their brotherhood. ("CB" was their oblong pet tranny.)
LeBron's experience in Miami didn't "raise" him. He was a full grown black man when he arrived in Floriduuuuuuuuhhhh.
Now that he has earned 2 championships? Now that he knows the blood, sweat, tears, and sleepless nights that EACH CHAMPIONSHIP costs? LeBron is much LESS COCKY about guaranteeing "not 1, not 2, not 3..."