Lebron, Durant, Curry, Tatum, Lillard and now Embiid to join team USA for the Paris Olympics

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Doesn't necessarily solve the US problem as the rest of the basketball world has finally caught up to them and arguably surpassed them in the case of the big man position.
Lmao
Yes it does solve it cause nobody has any chance of guarding what the US is about to roll out for next year's Olympics

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It still doesn't change the premise of what I said. It's still not an automatic given that the US will win gold as other countries are trotting out more complete teams and big names as well.

It's a new age in basketball and it's time posters start realizing that.

Stop it bro… Curry played on 2 Olympic teams and guess what? They won gold.. Never lawst and they ain’t losing if he play l..

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Everybody wants to play in the Olympics. That's where the money and spotlight is now. Nobody cares about FIBA.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
The last two Olympic teams had 2 point guards each. Bringing more than 3 would be overkill imo.

Fox/Curry
Booker/Ant
Tatum
KD/Bron
AD/Bam/Draymond

I think they add 2 more guys to this group

In what world is Fox starting over Curry? Also I doubt Ant would be invited if all these big names commit.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The last two Olympic teams had 2 point guards each. Bringing more than 3 would be overkill imo.

Fox/Curry
Booker/Ant
Tatum
KD/Bron
AD/Bam/Draymond

I think they add 2 more guys to this group

Yeah Kyrie is not playing and they really don't need Dame.

And instead of brining Draymond bring a real 5 so Bam and AD can play the 4 at times.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I will wait for offseason to see how many of those names will be healthy enough to participate. But yeah two years ago KD carried the team damn near by himself. If there is anything left out of KD, Curry and Bron.... Well this is light years ahead of the team made outta guys like Brunson or Ingram.