Lebron, Durant, Curry, Tatum, Lillard and now Embiid to join team USA for the Paris Olympics

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Some of y'all are having a hard time understanding why the US lost in FIBA

Lack of perimeter defense coupled with horrendous rebounding and big men.

AD, Bron, KD and Green just by themselves solve alot of the rebounding/interior issues compared to the FIBA team.

You can hunt and try to matchup Reaves on a bigger forward, that chit ain't working against those 4

Fam what we been saying bout reeves and jjj during the season and everyone else on that team is the same shyt that happened to them in FIBA… nobody surprised they lost it’s just who they lost too… fukkin Canada with tranny chaser brooks

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
The last two Olympic teams had 2 point guards each. Bringing more than 3 would be overkill imo.

Fox/Curry
Booker/Ant
Tatum
KD/Bron
AD/Bam/Draymond

I think they add 2 more guys to this group
again just listed those based of tweet . but i think multiple ball handlers are good. they will run multiple 2 pg sets.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I find it quite pathetic tbh. These nikkas only have national pride during the Olympics, but FIBA is some child’s play type of event. It shouldn’t be that way
1.You questioning why black men would have wavering "national pride" in this country? :coffee: c'mon breh. We have an extremely traumatic history with this place

I'd never feel a way about any black American saying fukk the states

2. Alot of these guys are gonna be retired before the next Olympics, this prolly they last run at it

3. Some shyt like FIBA SHOULD be for the younger talent to grow into their own, we shouldn't need a team full of Hall of Fame champions every time, these guys already carry the NBA season for us.

Last edited: