Lebron, Durant, Curry, Tatum, Lillard and now Embiid to join team USA for the Paris Olympics

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Wait so now anti lebron sycophants are now claiming to be upset and feigning outrage because the bron the face of the league is openly commiting to the Olympics and calling other capable star players as well to join so as not to lose on another huge stage? Whats the issue? Some of this guys are literally sick in the head with this anti lebron nonsense. If he commits, its an issue, if he doesn't he is scared of the pressure. Just bad faith charlatans
you're such a fakkit. just be quiet

snoop-dog-stfu.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Evan Mobley
Chet Holmgren
Cooper Flagg
Cameron Boozer
Two of those guys aren't even in the league yet, one hasn't played a game yet and the other who I've been high on more than other posters literally got punked on the boards by Mitchell Robinson this past playoffs

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Two of those guys aren't even in the league yet, one hasn't played a game yet and the other who I've been high on more than other posters literally got punked on the boards by Mitchell Robinson this past playoffs

I don't know if you realized this but you asked about the year 2028......

Are you expecting me to list 30 year olds for something 5 years from now? Or are you saying Evan Mobley isn't on a elite big man trajectory as a 2nd year player?

:dead:

In fact lets flip this.....who are these big men the US should fear in 2028? :russ: