Lebron, Durant, Curry, Tatum, Lillard and now Embiid to join team USA for the Paris Olympics

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Don't care what kind of size the world has, If the u.s team calls in the calvary and it starts with Durant and lebron sprinkled with Dame Tatum and booker with hold overs like ant man with them, world is cooked and u.s.a taking the gold. World's best players still here and the difference will be evident.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't know if you realized this but you asked about the year 2028......

Are you expecting me to list 30 year olds for something 5 years from now? Or are you saying Evan Mobley isn't on a elite big man trajectory as a 2nd year player?

:dead:

In fact lets flip this.....who are these big men the US should fear in 2028? :russ:
First off, don't try to tell me about Mobley as I was high on him even before the draft and think he will be the best player from that draft if he can become even some semblance of an above average offensive player.

As good as he is on defense right now, he isn't ready yet to man the 5 full time and still gets punked by big man bigger than him.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
First off, don't try to tell me about Mobley as I was high on him even before the draft and think he will be the best player from that draft if he can become even some semblance of an above average offensive player.

As good as he is on defense right now, he isn't ready yet to man the 5 full time and still gets punked by big man bigger than him.

Everyone claims they were the "highest" on some one. Means nothing to me

YOU brought up 2028. Nothing you say even makes sense

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
That d team had a few future Olympian’s that’s the scary part. We ain’t gonna have the old guard much longer to save us :huhldup:.

No Zion, Booker, D-Aaron, Ja, Mitchell

Ant was the only legit one and he was by far the best player. Not only was it the D team but all them nikkas were under 25. They weren’t seasoned vets. :francis:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I never brought up the 2028. That was another poster that you responded to who did. Reread the sequence of comments.

I didn't even indulge your point about next year.

If you think the world has caught up to AD/Bam/Dray and the US isn't the favorite then stew in delusion :pachaha:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Wait so now anti lebron sycophants are now claiming to be upset and feigning outrage because the bron the face of the league is openly commiting to the Olympics and calling other capable star players as well to join so as not to lose on another huge stage? Whats the issue? Some of this guys are literally sick in the head with this anti lebron nonsense. If he commits, its an issue, if he doesn't he is scared of the pressure. Just bad faith charlatans

Yeah the intense hate that Lebron gets is weird as fukk.

Especially coming from so-called Black folks on here.