Lebron, Durant, Curry, Tatum, Lillard and now Embiid to join team USA for the Paris Olympics

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I honestly wish Lebron, Curry, KD, and Leonard sat this out....The last thing I want is for one of them to get injured because they didn't get enough rest during the offseason.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I'm currently watching the American players that primetime tv execs pay the most money they can for to watch the best players, and between ppl wanting to watch talented players and stats/facts, Team America (outside of team Cameroon Embiid) is an embarrassingly unimportant group of guys that you're gonna say "it's not the A team :martin: / they're too old wait a couple years"

America is terrible at basketball. It's only so much time til you're complaining about not having enough ppl on NBA benches :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
IIRC…was pissed when he got in 2014 and when they had a mandatory minicamp the next summer for guys that wanted to play in 2016 he rejected an invite bc he was still mad about it
This is why the program ain’t serious.

If KD, Kobe, LeBron, DWade, etc could do it, why not Dame? Goofy program that is not serious.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm currently watching the American players that primetime tv execs pay the most money they can for to watch the best players, and between ppl wanting to watch talented players and stats/facts, Team America (outside of team Cameroon Embiid) is an embarrassingly unimportant group of guys that you're gonna say "it's not the A team :martin: / they're too old wait a couple years"

America is terrible at basketball. It's only so much time til you're complaining about not having enough ppl on NBA benches :manny:

All this sounds to me is like this the U.S. winning gold will be the greatest underdog story in international basketball history

Also sounds like an Academy Award winning biopic :banderas:

This is why the program ain’t serious.

If KD, Kobe, LeBron, DWade, etc could do it, why not Dame? Goofy program that is not serious.

Tbh Dame had a legit gripe over getting cut in 2014 bc there’s no way D Rose was better than him at that time

But I believe that was the last year they had proper tryouts. Since then they just announce the 12-man roster and then if someone gets hurt or pulls out at the last minute call up someone from the select team. That’s how Keldon Johnson got on the Tokyo Olympic squad

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

USA -110
Canada -85

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
USA -110
Canada -85
F5qSZNUXAAA2L2L

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Celebrating bronze medals. How Canadian
*World competition for 1st place on this continent

But I hope the guy from Cameroon makes you relevant again. Lithuania, Serbia, Germany, and Canada are rooting for you to land on your feet. Good luck :salute: